WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah, I was surprised that Kate's mom hired her too. I automatically assumed she was there based off of her conversation with Val. I'm assuming we'll actually see Kingpin dialogue with Kate's mom.

Always figured that mustache dude was way too much of a red herring to be anything. Conjuring Lady was never gonna be an innocent mother, so I'm glad they went with this route. I'm sure she was always gonna be the "I did what I had to do when your father died" shtick.

But yeahhhh buddy, I could've watched a Kate and Yelena extended dinner scene. That was just great chemistry and I need more of them two together. Ditch the Ms. marvels movie and give me a Black Widow & Hawkeye 2.0 film instead.

E131F2A4-0FC7-4D1B-866C-1C931D82F356.png

am I the only one who liked Far From Home more than Homecoming?

I’ve been avoiding this thread this whole week
but wow they timed this perfectly. ****’s about to pop off I can’t wait til tomorrow

Good episode, Yelena and Kate had good chemistry, could be the girl power combo they're looking for. Weird over-confident rich kid and young assassin who never had a childhood bonding.

all I can say is there’s a lot to unpack with secrets and conspiracies and backstabbing wow

gonna have me like
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

But I will say that
during the girls night Kate was totally in way over her head and I would’ve hoped she realized that but nope. Girl had the audacity to say she would’ve killed Yelena lol. And she ATE THE MAC AND CHEESE. THAT COULDVE BEEN POISON. HAVENT YOU WATCHED A SPY MOVIE BEFORE SMH. Yelena pushing the food so damn much for a reason.

Photo was too blurry, is that Vinny D as Kingpin? Looks like it but I can’t tell, would be cool for continuity sake.

His name was in the credits so assuming it was…

dudes eager as hell to say CBMs have jumped the shark

I mean Loki was the goods.

Wandavision had a great second half.

What If? Was hit and miss.

As far as movies BW and Shang Chi 😴

And the reviews for Eternals haven't been great.

I mean Loki was the goods.

Wandavision had a great second half.

BW and Shang Chi 😴

wandavision was great, but I consumed the whole thing the night of the finale

those first 4 episodes were consumed at once for me and I can see how well acted all of it was and didn’t spend a week at a time overthinking or speculating on things

all I can say is there’s a lot to unpack with secrets and conspiracies and backstabbing wow

gonna have me like
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

But I will say that
during the girls night Kate was totally in way over her head and I would’ve hoped she realized that but nope. Girl had the audacity to say she would’ve killed Yelena lol. And she ATE THE MAC AND CHEESE. THAT COULDVE BEEN POISON. HAVENT YOU WATCHED A SPY MOVIE BEFORE SMH. Yelena pushing the food so damn much for a reason.

Photo was too blurry, is that Vinny D as Kingpin? Looks like it but I can’t tell, would be cool for continuity sake.
Yeah blurry pic had him looking like an old guy. Crossing my fingers that it was Morph.

fell off!?!

i get some folks being disappointed IF they watched week to week on wandavision.. but Loki was the goods

I get both sides. Going from EG to Black Widow, Eternals, Wandavision, F&TWS are leaving most people uninterested. Loki is the lone gem post-EG. I'd even put Hawkeye up there but judging from this thread and social media in general, it's definitely being slept on.

And while I still find enjoyment in these things, even as far as saying Eternals wasn't too bad, I'm also not gonna argue against those that say they've fallen off because they're not exactly wrong.

IMO its more disrespectful to stop everything then it would be to recast. I like Winston Duke so im kinda ok with him being BP, but not the character M’Baku. One of the things about T’Challa was he is one of the smartest people on the planet, M’Baku is um….not. Shuri gone, so where is the Wakanda tech gonna come from. I know they plan on bringing in Riri, but at that point we got two recasted main characters and one brand new one. Might as well a reboot…thats not really a reboot. A prequel maybe?

Back
Top Bottom