WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I mean does it stop the flow of the story to say "hey look fans, we did the thing" or is it weaved into a good story? It can and has been done by the same studio.

As a matter of fact MCU existence is fan service.

I didnt really mean as a bad thing i just felt like most of the things or interactions/conversations between the characters from universes that you could think of , happened.. which is pretty cool i guess

Yeah, tightening that show would’ve really helped it out a lot. Maybe someone can whip up a supercut with all the Karli stuff cut out and it still make sense? I’d be willing to check a version like that out.

With everything I said, I’m still pretty hyped for Cap 4. Hoping it lives up to the previous Cap movies. I wonder what story they can homage in this one though? Not gonna lie, I stopped reading current Marvel just before Sam became Cap a few years back so I’m in the dark.

another perfect example to me of marvel doing the right thing and going small, is homecoming

think of that.. Their first spidey movie and they went with Peter having to legit deal with the struggles of high school and balancing being a hero

yea they had Tony in it, but dude was absentee status.. they didn’t drop ironman in to be in a bunch of action scenes.. nah dude was there to tell dude grow up and he could be better

that‘s a top 10 MCU movie to me easily and hopefully after I see no way home will be easily my 3rd favorite spidey movie after that and spiderverse.. Tom is easily my favorite spidey

but that scene in the car when batman figures out who he is THAT was greatness

How come people have an issue with fan service?
I don't get it in this context. Half of all superhero movies are fan service. The other half is the story. You take away fan service and you just have some law enforcement drama.

Means something else in the anime/manga community though and I get ppl not liking that.

Which usually provides a better theater experience? IMAX or 3D? Going to AMC on Saturday to watch.

Which usually provides a better theater experience? IMAX or 3D? Going to AMC on Saturday to watch.
It’s either imax or Dolby cinema. Worth checking out dolby if you haven’t before. it has the best audio/video projection out of the two.

The draw of imax is the biggest screen and expanded ratio (if you’re going to a true imax theater and not liemax).

It’s either imax or Dolby cinema. Worth checking out dolby if you haven’t before. it has the best audio/video projection out of the two.

The draw of imax is the biggest screen and expanded ratio (if you’re going to a true imax theater and not liemax).
Probably haven't tried it. Looks to be completely booked for the closest three AMC locations at the time slot I want to attend.

EDIT: Went ahead and reserved the last seat at one location online for Dolby Cinema...next to the stairs.

Last edited:
I don’t know if I hated or loved that exchange between Kate Bishop and Yelena.

Kate trying to get ahold of Clint, though 😂

“The mailbox is full and cannot accept any more messages”
1639625377600.png

I don’t know if I hated or loved that exchange between Kate Bishop and Yelena.

Kate trying to get ahold of Clint, though 😂

“The mailbox is full and cannot accept any more messages”
1639625377600.png

Someone could probably make some mock Dateline episode about Stalker Kate. It’d be so easy to intercut her shooting at Clint and making all her texting and calling him scenes black and white and super creepy:lol:

Oh ****!
KingPIN is back?
Wait man damn, I thought he was….
Man this is too much to remember…now I have to back track.
Hawkeye low key killing it.
Joint is absolute fire. On all fronts.

been loving hawkeye because it’s such an easy watch

there’s a story. you follow it. that’s it.

with loki and wandavision i felt like i was being forced to look deeper into everything. maybe that’s my own fault but it kind of felt exhausting

with hawkeye i sit down. people fight. they talk. and then i wait for the next episode

it’s become my favorite disney plus marvel series and i enjoyed all the other ones (cap and winter soldier kinda stunk looking back)

Hawkeye definitely climbed up my MCU TV ladder. #2 after Loki.

Love the grounded, character driven plot. Dark Clint has made the turn. It’s definitely brisk. Probably could’ve been expanded seven or eight,

Love Yelena accent lol.

been loving hawkeye because it’s such an easy watch

there’s a story. you follow it. that’s it.

with loki and wandavision i felt like i was being forced to look deeper into everything. maybe that’s my own fault but it kind of felt exhausting

with hawkeye i sit down. people fight. they talk. and then i wait for the next episode

it’s become my favorite disney plus marvel series and i enjoyed all the other ones (cap and winter soldier kinda stunk looking back)

i disagree on wandavision being THAT deep.. I think that’s where the format and speculation hurt it

but it was kinda straight forward-ish.. she resorted to a tactic she used to cope with a bad situation as a child after something bad happening again in her life and an evil person tried to take advantage of the situation while she didn’t understand her true self

but because people had time they tried to make things a whole lot deeper than it was especially because people expected some huge reveal on the level of Loki

hell could argue with what we’re building to Hawkeye is far more complex.. we now have kingpin and whatever kate’s mother’s role plus the echo of it all.. and then there’s how things play out for the 2 Hawkeyes

the vision vs vision convo was deep as hell thou.. but that’s vision

Yeah Loki is still my favorite but Hawkeye is after it.

I know folks weren't feeling Kate but I like that she's a little off :lol: .

was hilarious seeing the new Hawkeye and new BW interact

Kate being the serious actor to Yelena bouncing from playful to threatening was very impressive to see unfold. The Mac & Cheese scene may be my favorite scene from all these Marvel shows so far.

i disagree on wandavision being THAT deep.. I think that’s where the format and speculation hurt it

but it was kinda straight forward-ish.. she resorted to a tactic she used to cope with a bad situation as a child after something bad happening again in her life and an evil person tried to take advantage of the situation while she didn’t understand her true self

but because people had time they tried to make things a whole lot deeper than it was especially because people expected some huge reveal on the level of Loki

hell could argue with what we’re building to Hawkeye is far more complex.. we now have kingpin and whatever kate’s mother’s role plus the echo of it all.. and then there’s how things play out for the 2 Hawkeyes

the vision vs vision convo was deep as hell thou.. but that’s vision

eh i get what you’re saying but wandavision was pretty deep

we had no idea what was going on with the tv stuff in the beginning

and let’s not forget that everyone in the world thought we were getting an x-men crossover with quicksilver and then it was absolutely nothing lol

eh i get what you’re saying but wandavision was pretty deep

we had no idea what was going on with the tv stuff in the beginning

and let’s not forget that everyone in the world thought we were getting an x-men crossover with quicksilver and then it was absolutely nothing lol

exactly “thought”.. people jumped to a lot conclusions, that‘s why I think Disney should have just released all the episodes at once and not give people time to speculate, also olsen hyping some big reveal didn’t help

but gotta remember alot of the show was just her putting herself in those sitcoms.. also everything was pretty self contained

whereas with Hawkeye clearly there are going be larger ramifications for a few involved and obviously things will be built for other shows

whereas Wanda basically dealt with her grief and learned more about herself

Back
Top Bottom