WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Well they didn’t make Tchalla seem super intelligent in the films.
They didn't do his comicbook intelligence justice but they did hint at it. The scene where they are talking about the suit (habit), T'Challa references designing the original suit.

I get both sides. Going from EG to Black Widow, Eternals, Wandavision, F&TWS are leaving most people uninterested. Loki is the lone gem post-EG. I'd even put Hawkeye up there but judging from this thread and social media in general, it's definitely being slept on.

And while I still find enjoyment in these things, even as far as saying Eternals wasn't too bad, I'm also not gonna argue against those that say they've fallen off because they're not exactly wrong.

i havent watched eternals yet

but end game was a high.. far from home was a good cleanser, so was wandavision and loki

not huge but you feel the ramifications of something significant that just happened and things made sense how they played out

shang chi was solid for the most part and then fumbled things at the end, but did a solid job of connecting parts that made sense

having read the synopsis for eternals, they needed to handle that way better.. same with falcon and the winter soldier, which had concepts there but fumbled things in my view.. black widow also could have been better handled, although i thought certain characters were done well

but i like what theyre doing with hawkeye and how theyre handling things and also little details

also what if, ended well but should have been better throughout

I just think people are way too critical with their fanboying and extreme reviews. Like how do people review a movie or series off a teaser trailer or within the first 3 episodes?

Just coming in here to say Hawkeye EP. 5 was :pimp: & that DS2 trailer just proved it's going to be a problem.:wow:

(FYI, it doesn't spoil anything from NWH from people who saw it if you want to watch it)

Anyways, back out of here till Saturday morning. :lol:

PO

I just think people are way too critical with their fanboying and extreme reviews. Like how do people review a movie or series off a teaser trailer or within the first 3 episodes?

There's always gonna be those extremes. I will say it's cool hearing the views of folks who do the weekly grind compared to people who just binge watch it at the end. Those week long waits do amplify feelings but there's a reason "Trust in Feige" and see things through to the end is a thing. People just forget that sometimes.

Things are progressing

Its the same tmz related thing posted over and over :lol:
And still going be better than what we got in falcon and the winter soldier…

1639589241692.jpeg
Whoever thought that should or would ever compare to the BP sequel?

There's no competition between the two. Is it cuz both have black leads?

Whoever thought that should would ever compare to the BP sequel?

There's no competition between the two. Is it cuz both have black leads?

nah.. just my disappoint with what was done with falcon and the winter soldier.. there was ALOT that could have been done and some of it alluded to, but just didnt happen

nah.. just my disappoint with what was done with falcon and the winter soldier.. there was ALOT that could have been done and some of it alluded to, but just didnt happen
Hawkeye is currently better than that.

No big thing or surprise when trying to make B-grade heroes A-list.

Hawkeye is currently better than that.

No big thing or surprise when trying to make B-grade heroes A-list.

just make a quality show.. hawkeye is good because it's embracing the little things about the character.. they aint trying make hawkeye give some huge motivational speeches or turn into some superstar of the team.. dude is human and dealing with the ramifications of the stuff he's been involved in, literally

Falcon and Winter Soldier Creator Confirms "Lost" Storyline was Cut, Denies Pandemic Connection

story didnt need another storyline.. they needed to better deal with the stuff they had

needed more of this (and anything involving the dora milaje.. also needed more of rhodey)

just make a quality show.. hawkeye is good because it's embracing the little things about the character.. they aint trying make hawkeye give some huge motivational speeches or turn into some superstar of the team.. dude is human and dealing with the ramifications of the stuff he's been involved in, literally
Everything can't be that.

But lets not pretend they didn't intend to make a quality show.
If that's what you choose to believe.
Maybe you're talking about the progress of something else than me.

Everything can't be that.

But lets not pretend they didn't intend to make a quality show.

Maybe you're talking about the progress of something else than me.
As it was you replying to me I think it may be the other way round. In any event it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom