WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Game of Thrones
Dexter
Breaking Bad
etc. None of those are for you brudda cuz those first eps were wack sauce. lol

GoT started with white walkers and attempted murder!

I quit Dexter and BB had a rep by the time I watched.

The rule not the exception.

You should be drawn in to a shaow after 1 episode.

Ozarks
The Boys
Mayor of East Town
Ect

You might as well go full YouTube and say a show should engage you in the first 15 seconds.

Spoilers in bullet points coming in a few hours. Peace!

7948683B-67F4-4414-BDC1-AB0830EF73B1.jpeg

GoT started with white walkers and attempted murder!

I quit Dexter and BB had a rep by the time I watched.

The rule not the exception.

You should be drawn in to a shaow after 1 episode.

Ozarks
The Boys
Mayor of East Town
Ect

All the shows you listed ARE the exception.

The Wire, one of if not THE greatest show of all time. Nada first ep.

in hawkeye did anyone catch…

when yelena referred to it as the “new” statue of liberty?

story didnt need another storyline.. they needed to better deal with the stuff they had

needed more of this (and anything involving the dora milaje.. also needed more of rhodey)

This simple thing is why Hawkeye has been working so well. The main characters and their interaction with each other is how people get invested into them and into the show more.

Having the main villains be random
Super Soldiers led by a little girl was also meh. And going around the world felt like F&TWS tried to be bigger than what it needed to be. Should’ve had a smaller/tighter story but I also understand they were trying to push a message whereas Hawkeye isn’t really tied to anything like that.

Mute Chick > Karli
The Tracksuit Mafia > Freedom Fighters

This simple thing is why Hawkeye has been working so well. The main characters and their interaction with each other is how people get invested into them and into the show more.

Having the main villains be random
Super Soldiers led by a little girl was also meh. And going around the world felt like F&TWS tried to be bigger than what it needed to be. Should’ve had a smaller/tighter story.

Mute Chick > Karli
The Tracksuit Mafia > Freedom Fighters

You deal with a black man actually trying to tackle being that symbol in America

actually deal with bucky trying to truly transition into this new world and fit in given all he has gone through.. just like they’re dealing with Hawkeye just trying live a normal life

then deal with zemo and him basically trying to avenger is own family and the conflict with all of that and the arguments that happened in civil war but with an actual victim of them especially since Sam was on cap’s side and thinking they shouldn’t really have anyone to answer to

Then you have the Isaiah bradley aspect to sam’s ordeal.. and the wakanda aspect to bucky’s

the pieces were there, on a small scale.. we’re seeing them do it with Hawkeye

Yeah, tightening that show would’ve really helped it out a lot. Maybe someone can whip up a supercut with all the Karli stuff cut out and it still make sense? I’d be willing to check a version like that out.

With everything I said, I’m still pretty hyped for Cap 4. Hoping it lives up to the previous Cap movies. I wonder what story they can homage in this one though? Not gonna lie, I stopped reading current Marvel just before Sam became Cap a few years back so I’m in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom