WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

real tears during this movie. Seeing all the Peters together was great. Bonding through their tragedies, wanting to be better. Garfield getting redemption with Gwen and MJ, Tobey being the wise older one, them together, damn.

All the heroes getting some kind of redemption, J low-key expected Doc to put the arc reactor in him and go wild. Hell of a movie, one of the best superhero movies of all time for me. Not even knee jerk, but it's for sure top ten, I'll think on top 5 status maybe

10/10

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude that sat next to me started bawling like a little girl tho............Big A*& Nerd Boo Hoo`ing.

I could tell he was trying to hold it in at first..............then he just BURSTED OUT crying, lol. It was almost unbelievable.

Last edited:
10/10

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude that sat next to me started bawling like a little girl tho............Big A*& Nerd Boo Hoo`ing.

I could tell he was trying to hold it in at first..............then he just BURSTED OUT crying, lol. It was almost unbelievable.
Girl next to me was cryyinggg during the adrew/MJ scene

dont read it...........
Put warnings before you say that ****. I'd definitely be able to skip it.

dont read it...........
**** outta here.

I don't care about spoilers like y'all.

cucumbercool cucumbercool goldmember goldmember Somebody post that wiki No Way Home plot in here

7719B60E-11E9-4A9B-BECB-3454A4EA82E6.jpeg

Bro Garfield is fam fasho.

I called that scene a second before he did it. 'my boy Garfield got her'

Goat moment.

People gasped like when neo caught Morpheus and the keymaker in Reloaded

really need clean photos of the new classic style suit.

Hope all the people mad that he didn’t make the suit, wasn’t “broke” and relying on iron man are happy. This is peak spidey and I can’t wait for the next movie.
Bro why I'm ready for the movie now and need them to drop it b2b like in the spring.

I’m gonna ignore any spoilers and mention I don’t get how kingpin is so strong in the comics.

How this guy fight the fantastic 4, daredevil, Spider-Man all at once?

Put warnings before you say that ****. I'd definitely be able to skip it.

**** outta here.

I don't care about spoilers like y'all.

cucumbercool cucumbercool goldmember goldmember Somebody post that wiki No Way Home plot in here

I'm on my galaxy 7, I'm pushing it by just being on niketalk. Google spiderman and the wikipedia link will be up there. it's under plot

real tears during this movie. Seeing all the Peters together was great. Bonding through their tragedies, wanting to be better. Garfield getting redemption with Gwen and MJ, Tobey being the wise older one, them together, damn.

All the heroes getting some kind of redemption, J low-key expected Doc to put the arc reactor in him and go wild. Hell of a movie, one of the best superhero movies of all time for me. Not even knee jerk, but it's for sure top ten, I'll think on top 5 status maybe

honestly this film is gonna take some time to process, it was just so damn special in soooooo many ways, one thing I’ll say is kudos to Marvel and Sony for listening to the fan base and legit taking every complaint about toms Spidey and FIXING it.....I think that is the most special part of this film, by the end of it, we legit got our GOAT Spider-Man, as much as I love Andrew and Tobey, they came together and handed over the torch to what is now the perfect on screen Spider-Man, one that is alone and broke, yet somehow still doing what he loves most, swinging around and selflessly helping people....that closing out scene was practically saying “fans we heard you, here is the Spidey you deserve, big props to Tom Holland, kid did his thing

I'm on my galaxy 7, I'm pushing it by just being on niketalk. Google spiderman and the wikipedia link will be up there. it's under plot
The reason I was asking others is cuz I didn't actually think the full plot was already on the actual No Way Home wiki :lol:

They usually remove that **** FAST.

I already posted it though.

Cant wait to watch now cuz :wow: :smokin:frown:

I’m gonna ignore any spoilers and mention I don’t get how kingpin is so strong in the comics.

How this guy fight the fantastic 4, daredevil, Spider-Man all at once?
I'm not sure what comic you're referring to but Kingpin is a regular human but he's the height of Shaq and weighs even more. Given the changes they do he may be taller and weigh more.

He can fight Daredevil cuz he doesn't have super strength. He can tussle with Spidey cuz he always holds back and never uses his full super strength against opponents (a good deal of super strength having heroes hold back).

I don't recall him fighting the F4 but he'd get his *** beat if he fought any of them one on one. Fisk usually sends hired goons and super powered criminals to fight the heroes for him. Its only when the jig is up and he gets mad does he get his hands dirty.

Back
Top Bottom