WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FGw_xudXIAMNpPD.png

Foxx and Molina reprised their roles as Electro and Ock?
That’s kind of funky innit? Man that’s weird AF

really need clean photos of the new classic style suit.

Hope all the people mad that he didn’t make the suit, wasn’t “broke” and relying on iron man are happy. This is peak spidey and I can’t wait for the next movie.

yup. MCU real is the goat. Gave us a great Spidey and now hit the reset so he can do his own thing. Ridiculous how they pulled it off. Seen classic Spidey suit had me :wow: getting hype

Movie was amazing! Felt like I witnessed probably one of the GOAT Superhero films of my life!

Bruhhh Willem Defoe BODIED his role as Green Goblin!! HOLY ISH!! Definitely GOAT villains!

Bruhhhh I cried and IDGAF either!

That whole apartment scene had my ANXIETY AT A LEVEL 10!! and Norman Osborn/Green Goblin was givin Peter that WORK!! Literally body slamming Peter through walls and floors! GOAT LEVEL ISH!!!

BRUHHHHH when Aunt May got clapped I FRIGGIN lost it! Marissa & Tom acted so well in that scene!! GOT DAMN I WAS BALLIN!!
Plus let alone Andrew catchin MJ and feelin redeemed!! BRUHHHHH that was so powerful!! My wife was chokin up too!!

Im jus ready for the next Spider-Man installment because I’m not done with Tom Holland being Spider-Man there’s so much story to tell.

10/10

You mad?

Don’t be that guy, spoiler that
Mad About what? He asked "what was on the wikipedia" page..........the guy he was asking said something about the page, im guessing he read it but didnt know if it was true............I was telling him not to read it.......by also trying not to confirm what the first guy was thinking. i went and read wikipedia and it was the plot 100%

Girl next to me was cryyinggg during the adrew/MJ scene

I had a row of young chicks behind me and they were so into it, but I wasn’t eem’ mad. Unlike most, I enjoy the experience of the excited crowd of a theater.

Especially those few seconds when Osborn’s glider intercepted Pete and you thought MJ was done. It felt like forever but then Garfield had the whole theater in a frenzy and nailed everything in that single scene. I know a lot of tears were definitely shed with him when he got emotional too.

Not to knock Shang Chi and Loki but it was incredible to get that Marvel high, we hadn't had since Endgame. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom