WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

8/8 absolutely loved it. The pace never let up for me. Definitely worth seeing it in a packed theater.

My biggest fear was just getting it all to make a cohesive story and i think that for the most part they pulled it off. Making it a soft reboot at the end and lining up the next trilogy was brilliant.

-speaking of, the donut shop scene where MJ tucks her hair back and Tom sees the band aid covering her cut. Such a great scene in a movie full of great scenes.
-matt Murdoch officially byke 8)
-the astral projection and Peter's body still keeping the box away from strange
-tobey and Andrew. I mean what more is there to say. I remember seeing the fanart of having all 3 of them in a live action movie back just after homecoming came out. They did it. It worked. They're interactions, talking about MJ/Gwen, the avengers, organic webbing, tobey saving Norman, Andrew saving MJ, great power,
-Dafoe did his thing. When Tom's Spidey sense was going haywire in the apartment, that definitely had me on edge. Tom hadn't faced evil like this before
-This has to be the best trilogy outta the MCU.
-I really hope the whole Tom Hardy universe jump from the venomverse was just as a way to leave a little bit of the symbiote behind.

Can't wait to rewatch it

I really can’t believe they moved on from the og avengers characters so flawlessly

1639718529768.gif

I really can’t believe they moved on from the og avengers characters so flawlessly

Brooo facts. All hits no misses.

They have a way of making the fans happy and giving us what we want, without forcing it or making it cheesy and cringe. Everything is smooth.

When the fellas came through the portals...when garfield pulled the mask off...dawg...forgot all about tony.

Need more Multiverse Spideys. Need Tobey and Garfield back and my boy Miles gang.

Last edited:
was incredible. Felt like a singular story instead of a bunch of different stories. They legit went back like 20 years man.

Marvel goated. Long game. Chess moves. Brilliant.

It’s crazy to think this Electro is basically a totally different one from the ASM2 movie. Jamie worked out, got the fresh fade, had a lot of the funniest one liners, and was just Jamie Foxx with electricity.

He killed the theater when he mentioned he thought Spidey was black:lol:

It’s crazy to think this Electro is basically a totally different one from the ASM2 movie. Jamie worked out, got the fresh fade, had a lot of the funniest one liners, and was just Jamie Foxx with electricity.

He killed the theater when he mentioned he thought Spidey was black:lol:
bro even garfield mentioned it hahah 'Man you look different. Garfield and NTer and mentioned Jamie hair lmaooooo

Laughed hella times in the movie, and thank goodness because the feels were in abundance man

im not a miles fan, stories were pretty boring to me in the comics, but when Jamie said that here has to be a black Spider-Man, man I was lit. No way in hell they don’t do a multiverse live action again. They didn’t really get a send off. Seems like the opportunity is there.

Back
Top Bottom