WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Screenshot_20220109-002007_Reddit.jpg

SS?

PEACEMAKER Actor Chukwudi Iwuji Teases His "Extremely Powerful" GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 Character​

"Powerful. Extremely powerful," said the actor when asked if he could shed a little more light on his role. "Complex. James and I were talking about it, but he’s certainly one of, if not the most complex characters we’ve seen in the freaking Marvel universe. So he’s deeply complex and deeply powerful, and I hope intriguing. I hope I bring that to it."

SS?

PEACEMAKER Actor Chukwudi Iwuji Teases His "Extremely Powerful" GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 Character​

"Powerful. Extremely powerful," said the actor when asked if he could shed a little more light on his role. "Complex. James and I were talking about it, but he’s certainly one of, if not the most complex characters we’ve seen in the freaking Marvel universe. So he’s deeply complex and deeply powerful, and I hope intriguing. I hope I bring that to it."

I heard the rumor is that it's someone called the High Evolutionary. Not familiar with that character though.

From what I remember this movie was more around Rocket and Groot. So I can believe it. Plus ain’t this Rockets farewell? It was either him or Drax but I know we lose one of the Guardians this time around.

batista said its his last film as drax but doesnt mean he's the only one biting the dust

The Guardians team had a great run together but I wouldn't mind a shakeup after this movie to keep them fresh.

From what I remember this movie was more around Rocket and Groot. So I can believe it. Plus ain’t this Rockets farewell? It was either him or Drax but I know we lose one of the Guardians this time around.

One of the big leakers, who leaked Endgame plot details before the movie & that I'm assuming Feige snapped himself, stated Rocket was going to die in this one, but its 3 years later from that tweet & plot points change all the time in the MCU, so who knows if that still happens.

PO

So the “earthquake at the bottom of the ocean” Okoye was talking about, Namor or the celestial?

So the “earthquake at the bottom of the ocean” Okoye was talking about, Namor or the celestial?
Imo, there's no way fish ppl were just hiding themselves at the bottom of the sea for roughly for 20 years of the MCU let alone longer in world.

Either or? But I feel like they'll tie-in Atlantis and Namor. Unless he really comes from another universe after the events of DS2 and the earthquakes were from Tiamut.

IMO, I really don't know what to expect out of BP2 at this point. I just hope they didn't rush the movie for the sake of making it.

Well yeah, after Multiverse of Madness everything is up in the air as far as where new characters, races, and things come from.

I meant to ask this the other day, but what's the stance on GotG Vol. 2? I absolutely loved Vol. 1 and place it up there in the ranks of MCU movies. But with Vol. 2, I have no feel about where it stands. Hell, I'm not sure I even like it that much.

I meant to ask this the other day, but what's the stance on GotG Vol. 2? I absolutely loved Vol. 1 and place it up there in the ranks of MCU movies. But with Vol. 2, I have no feel about where it stands. Hell, I'm not sure I even like it that much.
Love it.

All the feels hit me. Visually great. Music on point. Really liked Ego as the villain.

Wakanda did it.
Wakanda didn't hide their presence from the world. That'd be impossible given they're a part of an entire continent.

What Wakanda did was hide the fact they're the most technologically advanced civilization on the planet due to their advanced tech. They just had the world thinking they were some 3rd world isolationist country not worth visiting.

Back
Top Bottom