WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tom cruise in doc strange as alternate tony stark....
same cats behind that maguire/garfield leak pushing this rumor....
:wow:

It'll be a cool little cameo.

Doubt Cruise is going to go all the way with it.

He would've been did a superhero if so. Made his own real life Iron Man suit and everything.

Damn, I always got a laugh how they always try to stick Ant-Man in the og Avengers team but this meme is kinda right:lol:

A82BB0BF-58CD-48E7-B66D-ED806D572B79.jpeg

That's *** if true. Imagine finding that out live, would have been dope.
The days of that are over. Time travel back to the 90s before the internet was everywhere.

Its not like Marvel would've let you find out live :lol: They would've promoted Cruise in some trailer way before the movie anyway.

Yeah, Ironheart is going to be dope. My little girl loves RiRi so it'll be something we can watch together. She's appearing in the next Black Panther first right? I've been saying, would be wild to not announce Amadeus Cho soon because Champions would interesting, especially if they also introduce Miles Morales or a young Scott Summers afterwards.

Those shows probably going to hulu. Too much violence, murder, sex, sexual assault, and a bunch of other mature stuff to edit for disney+.

Back
Top Bottom