WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

THE NEW SCIENCE BROS
1.jpg

Last edited:
Who is even considered the original cast at this point?

How far does that extend beyond ya boy

kingpin
elektra
night nurse
karen
foggy

punisher also debut in daredevil and they might bring in some of the defenders back, maybe to avenge iron fists death

Who is even considered the original cast at this point?

How far does that extend beyond ya boy
DD
Kingpin (most likely), probably his wife Vanessa
Punisher cameo?
Elektra cameo?
Foggy
That annoying chick who is primed to be killed off like in the comics
The old Asian lady running that sect of the Hand
Bullseye

Still would prefer a movie.

Cox has earned that.

would rather see him pop into certain movies while having a show of his own

like with Loki or Wanda.. tell a mandalorian type story

but marvel should continue to flesh out the normal world surrounding the movies so you have stepping stones and end up with movies like spiderverse and upcoming strange

eternals shoulda been a show instead of the movie we got.. falcon and winter soldier should have been more focused on setting up the thunderbolts and zemo then leave Easter eggs with us agent and ole girl

its being reported he might be showing up in a couple of shows including she hulk and echo but who knows, he was also rumored fo rhawkeye but the kinhpin thing did come true

I like how they played it, with both

kingpin and daredevil should be seen throughout multiple shows and movies

next spidey should have kingpin to some degree.. whereas it’s not hard to see how daredevil could slip into she hulk or other characters pop into his show

i want to see him in action though, not the lawyer cameos

me too.. I think he should get his own show and be in movies and should be fighting on both levels

like if he’s in the next spidey, he shouldn’t be there as a lawyer

so how'd peter get his spidey mojo??? oscorp who made that spider doesnt exist....
im thinking stark...he's always on some bs in the mcu..directly or not..

Back
Top Bottom