WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1.jpg

2.jpg

i think reynolds just really like the director, DP3 is gon be their third film and free guy gon greenlit for a sequel and likely gon have the same director too

so how'd peter get his spidey mojo??? oscorp who made that spider doesnt exist....
im thinking stark...he's always on some bs in the mcu..directly or not..
Just a regular science field trip where they were experimenting with spiders and radiation.

that radioactive spider...didn't oscorp do that?..
Originally Oscorp did not do that. Think that was only in Amazing Spider-Man movies.

With Tobey it was just a Columbia university genetics lab

Last edited:
I ain’t going kill eminem.. but lose yourself was never going hit for me

dude talented as hell.. but give me dude when he doesnt take himself that seriously or going through whatever issues he had with his mother or the mother of his child

Forgot about Dre is a great lane for dude

having said that, I wish them dudes did a whole different set list for the super bowl

No. Eminem is not a rap god.

What does he know about contributing to a soundtrack for a movie about a fictional African superhero?

He should stick to Venom and Punisher.
You’re right

Feige should not be involved in black panther either.

You’re right

Feige should not be involved in black panther either.
Feige is at the very least a fan of the comics and knows that. So that’s where you’re wrong.

Plus Feige was smart enough to hand over the reins to others with the appropriate vision.

Musically, there’s nothing of worth Eminem adds to a Wakanda Forever soundtrack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom