WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

what were the other options?

Best Animated Series
“Big Mouth” (Netflix)
“Bluey” (Disney Plus)
“Bob’s Burgers” (Fox)
“The Great North” (Fox)
“Q-Force” (Netflix)
“What If…?” (Disney Plus)

salma.png

salma2.png

1.jpg

yall think they gonna edit the **** out of the netflix shows?

i know they gon have the parental thing but its disney afterall

Best Animated Series
“Big Mouth” (Netflix)
“Bluey” (Disney Plus)
“Bob’s Burgers” (Fox)
“The Great North” (Fox)
“Q-Force” (Netflix)
“What If…?” (Disney Plus)

that’s it?

feel like there are some others who shoulda been up for consideration.. but don’t get how what if won

that’s it?

feel like there are some others who shoulda been up for consideration.. but don’t get how what if won

outside of what if, all i really know is bobs burgers and id probably pick that to win but them marvel checks...

outside of what if, all i really know is bobs burgers and id probably pick that to win but them marvel checks...

i got a 4 year old nephew, so bluey and bobs burgers are the only other 2 I’ve watched on that list

but I watch a ton of animation shows.. like Harley Quinn was far better, Rick and morty.. a bunch of anime

but if big mouth is there, Rick and morty and other adult animation should be too

i got a 4 year old nephew, so bluey and bobs burgers are the only other 2 I’ve watched on that list

but I watch a ton of animation shows.. like Harley Quinn was far better, Rick and morty.. a bunch of anime

but if big mouth is there, Rick and morty and other adult animation should be too

yeah i dont know what to tell you

nic cage was nominated for best actor in pig

:rofl:

yeah i dont know what to tell you

nic cage was nominated for best actor in pig

:rofl:

don’t even know if I can laugh at that one.. only thing I’ve watched from dude recently, he did his thing (spiderverse.. then was kickass before that)

But at least from trailers, dude is in some terrible movies

Back
Top Bottom