WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Seems like they tried to swerve from the usual jock bro bully but this guy isn’t intimidating, just a rich douche.

Should’ve changed the name he ain’t “Flash”anything the real ones should be stuffing him in lockers daily with that smart mouth of his.

Only Flash I recognize until better casting.

BCEC8D07-DEFD-497E-8A74-19600A2B05D6.jpeg

And of course Flash Gordon. Greatest Flash of all time. Includes Barry Allen too.

Seems like they tried to swerve from the usual jock bro bully but this guy isn’t intimidating, just a rich douche.

Should’ve changed the name he ain’t “Flash”anything the real ones should be stuffing him in lockers daily with that smart mouth of his.
I see what they were trying, but son not even cutting with the words.

Cant even lie that the post credits somehow manages to be worse than the entire movie makes me want to see it now :lol:

people real mad because sony pulled a bait and switch, apparently all of the spiderman and venom easter eggs from the trailers were removed

no wonder it was all over the place with tobey spider and then venom and then toomes all in one because it was all BS :lol:

it is a morbiusverse, his own universe for some reason and there theyre shooting kraven now, is it gon be his own universe too? is madame web going to put all these universe together?

RIP to the spidey IP once Marvel stops being involved and its fully controlled by sony

Curious if it’s Fantastic 4 bad or Ghost Rider bad? Cause that’s pretty hard to top.
Both movies which I expected to redeem themselves with an improved sequel only to fall victim to Hollywood robbing me of $7/8 again. Thank go I didn't see that DBZ movies like some of my friends though.

How many good cbm does Sony have?

First two spiderman and spiderverse.. not giving them credit for mcu movies

Anything else?

I wanted X-men films to be bad just to force changes because I thought the whole thing was mismanaged from jump outside of nightcrawler scene and first class and most of logan

They did more in Deadpool than most of those movies

Look at the posts above

That's not celebrating. It's being reassured what we knew would be awful is awful. Sony has done nothing right by the franchise and I honestly don't know how you had faith this movie would be good. People aren't going to
want to support a studio that only puts out bad movies.
Jared Leto is a trash human being too.

Back
Top Bottom