WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Should’ve just released it originally instead of constantly pushing this back. Surprised they had that much time and CGI still trash.

shoulda came out today

1648279191336.jpeg

1648279202582.jpeg

1648279214299.jpeg

1648279228944.jpeg

1648279262795.jpeg

Sony is never going to learn.

Sony trying to zig while Marvel zags with these lead villain projects.

If it ain't Marvel, I'm waiting for digital at least.

Hell I didn't even see The Eternals or BW until they were free for streaming.

Aint no way I'm proving in Sonys numbers just to keep putting out garbage.

Nobody celebrating. We all knew the movie was gonna be trash from the start and knew Sony had no idea what they are doin.
Low key its disappointing Sony has become with comic book movies could be slightly ignored but with Fox absorbed by Disney its like they filled that trash Fox void by trying to expand their Spideyverse of movies.

If it wasn't for Into the Spiderverse more ppl would be lobbying for them to sell off the rights.

Cuz its really embarrassing that they basically said we suck at making solo Spidey films so here you go Disney and Feige make it for us.

Yeah something gotta be done. Sony must be stopped with production of comics.
Then the nerve for a Kraven, then a possible Silver Sable and Black Cat in the works.
Probably cast some CW actor.
We suffered enough with X-Men, Fantastic 4, Daredevil 1, Electra, Hulk 1, Ghost Rider, Steel, Howard the Duck, Punisher, wasn’t gonna mention Inhumans, but I just can’t let them slide.
I know not Sony but damn bruh. My opinion but garbage, All of them now add Morbius.

Lol I can’t stand this dude!

Low key its disappointing Sony has become with comic book movies could be slightly ignored but with Fox absorbed by Disney its like they filled that trash Fox void by trying to expand their Spideyverse of movies.

If it wasn't for Into the Spiderverse more ppl would be lobbying for them to sell off the rights.

Cuz its really embarrassing that they basically said we suck at making solo Spidey films so here you go Disney and Feige make it for us.
Pretty much how I feel. At least they got “Into The SpiderVerse” right and I’m excited for the new one but that’s all I care bout. Madame Web, Sliver Sable, Black Cat, & another Venom nope, they can keep that. I jus have no interest whatsoever.

Yeah something gotta be done. Sony must be stopped with production of comics.
Then the nerve for a Kraven, then a possible Silver Sable and Black Cat in the works.
Probably cast some CW actor.
We suffered enough with X-Men, Fantastic 4, Daredevil 1, Electra, Hulk 1, Ghost Rider, Steel, Howard the Duck, Punisher, wasn’t gonna mention Inhumans, but I just can’t let them slide.
I know not Sony but damn bruh. My opinion but garbage, All of them now add Morbius.
They're going to keep making these mediocre films because the die-hard fanboys will continue to buy tickets for them.

Hopefully with all the feedback from Morbius this will be the beginning of the 'end'.

Doubt it though.

They should just focus on the Into The Spider-verse animated movies and anything live-action Spidey works in hand with Feige and Marvel.

They're going to keep making these mediocre films because the die-hard fanboys will continue to buy tickets for them.

Hopefully with all the feedback from Morbius this will be the beginning of the 'end'.

Doubt it though.
Lol I doubt fan boys is the main audience. Most have never even heard of morbius til this movie came out.

It’s the casual fans that just wanna see action on screen that watch these movies.

There is no way a fan boy if the comic would go to the theater and say “man, venom 2 really captured the character well” lol

Back
Top Bottom