WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

did anyone rewatch no way home on digital yet?

how did it hold up for you?

i was actually part of the small few who wasn’t crazy about it after my first viewing. people thought i was nuts but going into it knowing we’d have the 3 spiderman and all those villains with zero surprise kinda took a lot of the movie away for me.

i’m seeing people online starting to feel like i did with their second viewing because they know all that happens

i was actually part of the small few who wasn’t crazy about it after my first viewing. people thought i was nuts but going into it knowing we’d have the 3 spiderman and all those villains with zero surprise kinda took a lot of the movie away for me.

i’m seeing people online starting to feel like i did with their second viewing because they know all that happens
The movie is great.

Movie was good but not my favorite marvel movie. This version of peter is such a damn doofus.

Yea the commercials spoiled NWH.
Also plot was dumb. ALL THAT cuz homie couldnt go to college with his friends?

Was especially cringe after seeing The Batman

I liked the film but FFH was better to me :pimp:

Yea the commercials spoiled NWH.
Also plot was dumb. ALL THAT cuz homie couldnt go to college with his friends?

Was especially cringe after seeing The Batman

I liked the film but FFH was better to me :pimp:
If we dressing down plots The Batman is just about an incel angry about his ****** life lashing out at the rich and corrupt killing a bunch of ppl The Batman fails to save. He gets a bunch of other incles to help and his plan succeeds.

it was a little slow in the first half but picks right up. still holds up.

In this alternate reality, The Rock--as opposed to Chris Rock--was giving the monologue and making jokes at Jada's expense...

will-smith-sad-face.gif

the slap that reverberated across the multiverse....
jeez though,..even knocking somebody out he can't do it right...
keep him outta the mcu....

Back
Top Bottom