WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MK's first episode was really f'n good. CGI, not the best. Still can't wait for next week.

E9E2A0D1-921E-429E-8B8D-0AD02C8FB065.gif

Never forget

I’m truly glad I was able to live to witness this. This trailer was so sick and at the same time soooo misleading. That’s the difference with Marvel vs Sony.

Yea the commercials spoiled NWH.
Also plot was dumb. ALL THAT cuz homie couldnt go to college with his friends?

I liked the film but FFH was better to me :pimp:
I felt this same way, slowly but surely I’ve been seeing people feel the same way. It was solid but plot was trash and the biggest “twist” was spoiled.
I truly wish Dr. Strange 2 released like originally planned. Maybe it would’ve made it better.

I know Sony hired them ladies for those other movies, but variant Aunt May is wild. No Happy in that universe I guess…

Aunt May got an OF? Not really my thing but she kind of 🔥

Don't know how I feel about Moon Knight yet, but it's different so I applaud MCU for that so far. Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawk are great though.

im trying to eliminate sugar and carbs from my diet

the entire scene all i could think about was how good those cupcakes looked

even had me googling cherry cupcakes
I eliminated sugar and carbs for a week to see how i'd feel. Had no energy at all.

Meh. Don't like the Ben Reilly Beyond suit. Now if they gave one of them the OG Ben Reilly suit, then I'd be okay with it.
Never understood the love for that suit. It's a sleeveless hoody over a red leotard. There's gotta be like 20 better spider man suits

Back
Top Bottom