WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

really?

there are a couple i dont think I’ve even seen.. I know i havent watched carnage yet.. but don’t think I’ve ever watched elektra or catwoman

yup

im just a cbm fan and i love going to the theaters to watch movies and i dont mind supporting them for better or worse

i also want to avoid spoilers as much as possible hence the midnight viewing of the D+ shows

They showed a preview for across the spider verse with the showing. Looks litty. Miles in college clappin Gwen cheeks wide open

yup

im just a cbm fan and i love going to the theaters to watch movies and i dont mind supporting them for better or worse

i also want to avoid spoilers as much as possible hence the midnight viewing of the D+ shows

yea spoilers don’t bother me at all, I’d actually rather know what’s coming

but some movies just horrible and I’m not rushing out.. like I’ve seen fan4tastic, but I didn’t pay shh to do so.. also saw dark phoenix cause I could watch for free, but I wasn’t giving them money

I haaaaate spoilers. I don't even watch previews or trailers much anymore besides random ones at the theater since they give too much away and my brain pieces together the story so that it ruins surprises for me lol. No trailers, rumors, social sites or YouTube rumor vids. I avoid it all. Much more enjoyable.

Last edited:
we dont need to dive in again on spoilers but i still prefer to see the films how the filmmakers intended it to be seen (for the most part) and be surprised and shocked or appalled or whatever reaction they want to get

so yeah it bothers me because it takes away some enjoyment, like it sucks that toby and andrew was leaked or perhaps almost too obvious but had that been a legit surprised, i might have gotten a sudden attack of allergies

IW and EG endings were epic because i had little to no idea what was actually going to happen

and even on times when i would theorize what could happen, if it does come true because i guessed right, it just feel proud of myself and that feels good too :lol: one day, mephisto reveals gon pay off :rofl:

Rewatching MK again and I love the quick transitions, they feel more impactful. Kinda like a Shun Goku Satsu.

And Issac's portrayal of Scottie is great...

They showed a preview for across the spider verse with the showing. Looks litty. Miles in college clappin Gwen cheeks wide open
Wonder if across the spider verse will take the 2nd spot for best comic book movie ever, right behind….

….into the spider verse

Moon knight is legit

You can tell the production value is way higher than the other shows, probably becuase they cast Oscar.

It’s basically movie quality cinematography, similar to mandalorian.

yup

You watched Ghost Rider and GR2 on preview?

morbius is the first cbm by dc or marvel that i didnt see on the preview showing… it looks that bad to me

might still see it in the theaters but im just not in a hurry to go, maybe if i can find a $3 matinee that comes with free hotdog and soda and foot massage….

I go to every Thursday night release too, but I didn't for this one either. :lol:

I am planning to see it tomorrow afternoon tho.

You watched Ghost Rider and GR2 on preview?

i believe so, all of them even elektra and catwoman, as long as they did a thursday preview i was there

i was actually looking forward to GR, its nic cage with eva mendes

second one i was less enthused but it did have idris elba and mephisto as the supposed villain

back then it was still midnight showing because it had to actually comes out on the release day

also for those wondering if this is part of the MCU, this is the MCU timeline via D+

time.png

MK was dope buuuuuuut how’d they green light that subpar cgi, especially the car chase scene? Konshu’s cgi was decent but then the demon dog at the end looked real meh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom