WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I eliminated sugar and carbs for a week to see how i'd feel. Had no energy at all.
really? i feel fine i also fast from 8pm to 12 noon maybe that’s why. supposedly it has something to do with your body storing energy

I like the Morbius character, still wanna watch the movie but all the bad reviews from all corners....yikes. maybe I'll wait for D+

aepps20 aepps20 thoughts of sharia law in the mcu with ms marvel and now moonknight director MOOOhammie Diab?

On a serious note, I bet blade will be introduced similarly if moonknight is a success

wait.. it’s going to disney plus!?
I have no clue. He said he was going to wait to watch on D+. Was just saying it was prob going to be a while before that happens as the Sony movies aren’t on there.

I have no clue. He said he was going to wait to watch on D+. Was just saying it was prob going to be a while before that happens as the Sony movies aren’t on there.

yea that’s what I figured.. but thought maybe Disney and Sony came to some sort of agreement

woilda gone looking for spiderverse

you watched it?

what level of X-men movies is it on? Or other CBMs?
No spoiler, no worries

Yeah, I went to see it in dolby at 4.

On pace with venom to me. Had some moments that were cool. But overall it was weak af. They took out quite a bit from the trailers. Bait and switch.

End was weird. Mid credit vid was weirder.

I was bummed because I looked forward to the movie for 2 yrs. But Sony doesn't know how to consistently put out strong marvel movies.

There was legit no part I didn't see coming. I'm either clairvoyant or it was elementary and simple.

Fighting was ok. Movie needed captions too lol.

Ol girl is mad pretty.

Leto has nice skin.

Tyrese is always so angry.

Is it apocalypse bad or dark Phoenix bad?
Oh damn both those movies were poo juice. Probably dark Phoenix since I hated that movie. I although I didn't hate this movie, it was just wack, so I'm not like emotionally attached at all, which I guess is worse. I mean it had some cool scenes. Like maybe 4 cool scenes. I don't think it was cast well either.

Netflix has the rights for Sony films first (in the US) and it will go there first after 6-7 months from release and they have the rights for it for the next 18 months and not only until then could they put it on Disney+

morbius is the first cbm by dc or marvel that i didnt see on the preview showing… it looks that bad to me

might still see it in the theaters but im just not in a hurry to go, maybe if i can find a $3 matinee that comes with free hotdog and soda and foot massage….

morbius is the first cbm by dc or marvel that i didnt see on the preview showing… it looks that bad to me

really?

there are a couple i dont think I’ve even seen.. I know i havent watched carnage yet.. but don’t think I’ve ever watched elektra or catwoman

First episode of moon night was meh. They should’ve premiered both episodes for the first to be like it was.

Back
Top Bottom