WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Batista said 'nah' about working out for Drax. He really is done. Rocket has a new outfit and Groot is still a teen. Maybe this takes place right after Endgame?
4.png

5.png

This shot was taken from the comics. Amazing to see.
ThorGodOfThunder-Vol.01-Interior1_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Hemsworth can definitely do comedy and serious a la Extraction. Wish they did a Pain and Gain 2 with him in it.

Caught up to Marc Spector/Steven Grant. I heard him drop a S bomb in Ep 3. Just wish the violence was akin to Daredevil. Visceral. But it seems like they want more light hearted.

Guns N' Roses hits so well with this trailer lol.
Loved the classic thor suit at the beginnning
1.png

And look what Thor's hat says LOL
2.png

3.png

"The Strongest Avenger" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's always dope to see the ways in which Marvel will somehow bring a characters original costume to life.

It's always dope to see the ways in which Marvel will somehow bring a characters original costume to life.

Guns N' Roses hits so well with this trailer lol.
Loved the classic thor suit at the beginnning
1.png

As a Hot Toys collector, this was the last classic costume I was waiting for, for the Big 3. No way they don't make this:lol:

Love and Thunder, goddess of weather storm, cmon it makes sense.. I guaranteeee (Charles Barkley voice) we get a storm cameo.
This is unlikely. Saying it that way makes one ask why is Storm in a Thor movie.

Plus you're assuming Ororo is Storm or even has powers.

Last edited:
Batista said 'nah' about working out for Drax. He really is done. Rocket has a new outfit and Groot is still a teen. Maybe this takes place right after Endgame?
4.png

5.png

This shot was taken from the comics. Amazing to see.
ThorGodOfThunder-Vol.01-Interior1_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg
I just hope they give the artist some scratch for it.

just realized in my run this morning (while listening to pandoras classic rock channel) that gunn and taika are singlehandedly (doublehandedly?) keeping classic rock alive

just wish other directors knows how to use em correctly

5C42ED8F-E766-4979-ACBC-42DA45026737.jpeg

just realized in my run this morning (while listening to pandoras classic rock channel) that gunn and taika are singlehandedly (doublehandedly?) keeping classic rock alive

just wish other directors knows how to use em correctly

5C42ED8F-E766-4979-ACBC-42DA45026737.jpeg

Gunn brought Redbone into the 2000s, I had never heard of them at all until Come and Get Your Love. And I watched a lot of infomercials as a kid, the other songs I’d heard plenty of times.

huh, interesting ending to the ep

i liked the indian jones/national treasure type action/adventure this episode but

:rofl: at hippogawd and its voice

and the 3rd personality gots to be in that other tomb

Back
Top Bottom