WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah I'm disappointed. I've wanted to see MK for years so maybe my expectations were too high but this is just mid.

Yeah I'm disappointed. I've wanted to see MK for years so maybe my expectations were too high but this is just mid.
Or or or…this is the afterlife? Or….a dream within a dream[\spoiler]

I was trippin until the last episode that the main actress is Dinah Madani from Punisher :lol:

fdf514c5d653a25f766bc78f209addd6.gif

I was trippin until the last episode that the main actress is Dinah Madani from Punisher :lol:

fdf514c5d653a25f766bc78f209addd6.gif
No it’s not.
LoL, not really that close at all.

it’s Ramy sister 😍
3139601-1962785205.jpg

I’m enjoying this series. Latest episode was solid, and the last 10ish mins had a great build up. I feel like it has enough action and a good story without it being forced to be epic.

It’s only the debut of Moon Knight, so we have time for it/the character to expand more.

I’m not at all familiar with MK, so take my opinion for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
Oh snap - Taweret! Show started off snoozing - near end of the show was exciting!

Waiting to see how they’re going to go about this…

just realized in my run this morning (while listening to pandoras classic rock channel) that gunn and taika are singlehandedly (doublehandedly?) keeping classic rock alive

just wish other directors knows how to use em correctly

5C42ED8F-E766-4979-ACBC-42DA45026737.jpeg

Gunn definitely delivered on that Peacemaker soundtrack. I remember Umbrella Academy had a pretty solid soundtrack, whoever was in charge of that.

Are the Netflix shows that transferred to Disney+ showing for you?

Even when I use a US VPN they don't for me.

honestly don’t know, I need to check

only reason I been going to Disney+ is moonknight.. they did make me out in a password thou

Y’all are fickle as hell and the D+ format just might not be for ya’ll.

So far, the the totality of MK’s first 4 episodes has been quality TV. Definitely think it’ll be an even better watch as a 6 episode binge.
I think the show has been solid. I’ve enjoyed the Steven/Marc dynamic. The study of multiple personalities, mental health, Egyptian mythology, good action.

I think a weakness of the Disney+ shows are weak antagonists. The best stories are those with a strong antagonist or mystery to unravel. This helps to develop the protagonist and story.

Ethan Hawke’s character isn’t a great villain. But this problem has showed up in every Disney+ series so far. There were definitely issues with the Netflix shows in the fact of pacing and series length. But the one thing they got right were the antagonists like Kingpin, Purple Man, Cottonmouth.

It’s also what makes Dark Knight or Infinity War/End Game fan favorites.

I think the show has been solid. I’ve enjoyed the Steven/Marc dynamic. The study of multiple personalities, mental health, Egyptian mythology, good action.

I think a weakness of the Disney+ shows are weak antagonists. The best stories are those with a strong antagonist or mystery to unravel. This helps to develop the protagonist and story.

Ethan Hawke’s character isn’t a great villain. But this problem has showed up in every Disney+ series so far. There were definitely issues with the Netflix shows in the fact of pacing and series length. But the one thing they got right were the antagonists like Kingpin, Purple Man, Cottonmouth.

It’s also what makes Dark Knight or Infinity War/End Game fan favorites.
Yep, hence why I rate Loki the best D+ series so far.

The build up + unveiling of Kang/He Who Remains pulling the strings and the further development of Loki’s arc made for a damn near perfect series (relative to the other 4).

Back
Top Bottom