WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It'd be a good easter egg if he found apocalypse in a casket.

Apocalypse the 4th Oscar Isaac personality :nerd:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-16-at-11.47.25-AM.png

My only knock so far was when they had Oscar Isaac fighting

that rooftop scene

the only shows I think could have easily been better are FAWS and what if

with wandavision I think they should have released everything at once or half and half

Can’t. Gotta keep driving consistent traffic to the platform.

That’s the issue with Netflix.

Honestly…in the Spiderman movies. Only the first of the two Sony movies had strong villains. And those villains were the most sympathetic and fearful in No Way Home.

Watch D+ not layup Obi Wan by having Darth Maul or Vader 😂

Moon Knight is okay...but maybe would have been better if this was a true origin story since a lot of people aren't familiar with the character. ..me included. It's just been hard to follow everything and care about these gods so far but they've just been out there

MK is an origin story, just in the steven personality-side

they will explain what happened with spector before the series ends but it is an origin story

it doesnt have to start to the very first avatar konshu chose to be an origin story

in case i didnt type "origin story" enough... MK is an origin story

Moon Knight is okay...but maybe would have been better if this was a true origin story since a lot of people aren't familiar with the character. ..me included. It's just been hard to follow everything and care about these gods so far but they've just been out there
Next episode likely will go into all that

im confused with the latest episode of moon knight but im still in. oscar isaac putting on a clinic.

Back
Top Bottom