WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah, I don't watch tv so I'm not gonna see trailers unless I play them in this thread or youtube.

just dont click on anything from this point forward

actually, this thread gon' have those commercial spoiler convos too so id avoid it for the next week at least if you want to know absolutely nothing

Yeah, we're one week away so this is where I ask why would anyone check this thread anymore if they wanna avoid spoilers?

Unless someone pops in to discuss Moon Knight or something. In that case, good luck to them.

Watts just needs a break from the superhero realm after completing the Spidey trilogy with Tom Holland and Zendaya. He had expected to make Fantastic Four his next film, the third feature iteration of that franchise and first since Disney acquired Fox, which controlled the franchise. Watts has spent the better part of the last decade directing and promoting the Spider-Man films, after being hired off Cop Car, a small budget indie thriller that premiered at 2015 Sundance. He needs a breather.
Sony and its Spider-Man producers have made it clear they expect to reunite Watts with Holland ad Zendaya to continue the series. Watts hasn’t officially dropped out of that franchise, but if it were to happen, it does sound like it would be down the road.

1651279306583.jpeg

Just read an article in newsweek about actors making fun of method actors. jared leto was used as an example, him still using crutches inbetween filming scenes on morbius sounds so dumb. There's a famous quote where Lawrence Olivier was annoyed by dustin hoffman's method acting and asked him why doesn't he just try acting. daniel day lewis is probably everyone's exception though.

I’m ok with moving on from Watts honestly. He was great at the young Peter but I’m fine with someone coming in to change the tone/do young adult Pete

I’m ok with moving on from Watts honestly. He was great at the young Peter but I’m fine with someone coming in to change the tone/do young adult Pete
I see your point but not sure I agree. This next movie would definitely showcase a different Peter but i feel that Watts has done such a great job so far that he understands the character and is ready to direct a more mature, wise cracking Tom Holland.

I'm more relieved that F4 is now open again. Watts on that project made me uneasy. There's a lot of bad history with this franchise

crazy but seems like easy enough to cgi out if needed

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS Now Unlikely To Secure China Release​

It was heavily predicted that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness would become the first Marvel Studios movie since Spider-Man: Far From Home to secure a China release, but the emergence of online backlash due to a single shot from the sequel's opening scene may have dashed its chances.

According to Deadline, the first few minutes of the film, which sees Benedict Cumberbatch's sorcerer battle Gargantos, includes a quick glimpse of a newspaper kiosk bearing the Chinese characters for The Epoch Times, an international multi-language newspaper and media company which opposes the Chinese Communist Party.

The shot is said to be very difficult to spot, but people with far too much time on their hands have scrutinized the footage and are now fueling the "controversy" online. Sam Raimi's film has been submitted to the Chinese authorities for review, but the trade seems to think it will ultimately be denied a release in the Middle Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom