WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

man give oscar isaac all the awards. dude is putting on a clinic. episode 5 was great. sad to see what happened.

$50m is a wide range but its not far fetch considering no way home made $260m opening and this is the follow up on a film thats closing in on $2b

people love easter eggs and cameos and this one promises that with the title alone

wouldnt be surprised if it made more than $200m on opening

Just getting to MoonKnight latest episode - love it. Just this series seems a little rushed but forever grateful to witness my childhood wildest dreams.

Issac in rare form. Just an amazing actor. I wasn’t sure with the disappointment from X-men, I was hesitant once with him being called as the lead role.

Last edited:
FYI, there are real leaks for MOM on the net now.
Actual clips and screenshots from the movie. :smh:

So do your best to block hashtags, character names, stay off youtube & avoid anyone who post marvel content & the comments.

I saw something this morning as a related video on the homepage on youtube & I didn't watch it, but the screen cap & title was alone to ruin a moment in the movie. :frown:

Just giving you guys a heads up to stay alert.

PO

Guys I have some bad news to share. I’m browsing around on Reddit and I clicked something then I was like WTF then I clicked something else because I have no self control and Wow!

THE SPOILERS ARE OUT THERE HEAVY

😔 😔 😔 😔

This movie is going on I blow y’all mind.

I don’t think I’ve ever went into a big Marvel movie and not be spoiled, right before Endgame I clicked a spoiler and was like “why is Thor looking so fat and old and why is captain America holding Thor’s hammer”

Jesus

Damn, can't even talk Moon Knight?

OUT!

go-to-sleep-goodnight.gif

$150-200M?!?!

Between the trailers and tv spots they’ve put out at least 30 minutes of the film :lol: So I would hope so

I’m locked in for Thursday 3PM EST in West Orange.

I been off Reddit since Monday - not trying to ruin this experience for myself.
Was scrolling my TL on Twitter, my man said something about seeing a spoiler on his TL, I immediately closed the app. :lol:

Im still mad at Marvel for that reveal at the end of the very first trailer. I could’ve gone without knowing that

Guys I have some bad news to share. I’m browsing around on Reddit and I clicked something then I was like WTF then I clicked something else because I have no self control and Wow!

😔 😔 😔 😔

I don’t think I’ve ever went into a big Marvel movie and not be spoiled, right before Endgame I clicked a spoiler and was like “why is Thor looking so fat and old and why is captain America holding Thor’s hammer”

Jesus
ya...finna unfollow this thing for a min....

I looked this broad up.

:lol: @ calling her an actor in Doctor Strange.

How long is the spoiler period in here? Won’t be able to see it til the following week
Basically, once I see it all bets are off.

😔 😔 😔 😔

Jesus
:evil:

just saw the leaks regarding the Illuminati. wasn’t even surprised should be pretty obvious by now.

but ima stay off anything MOM related until I watch the film.

Back
Top Bottom