WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

now that its canon they ”played themselves” because they didnt like it?

:lol:

what kind of logic is this?

is everyone gon “play themselves” because MCU decides to bring back patrick stewart and now the FoXMenVerse is canon but eveyon thought it sucked?

I don’t think Marvel studios has put out anything that is not somewhat connected to their large universe though. You had to have an inkling that What If would tie in some way some how. Especially knowing a moving titled Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness was on the horizon

you dont even need to see the recent clips/commercials to think theyre connected, if you didnt think that with the teaser or first trailer then you’re just oblivious unless you actually didnt watch what if then yeah you may have no clue

now that its canon they ”played themselves” because they didnt like it?

what kind of logic is this?

is everyone gon “play themselves” because MCU decides to bring back patrick stewart and now the FoXMenVerse is canon but eveyon thought it sucked?

What if is only behind Loki and WandaVision when it comes to the Disney+ shows and clearly now has the strongest connection to the bigger McU spectrum…..it was always stated it was canon

What if is only behind Loki and WandaVision when it comes to the Disney+ shows and clearly now has the strongest connection to the bigger McU spectrum…..it was always stated it was canon

that still doesnt change the fact that some audiences didnt like them

“what if?” title still implies it might not be canon and thats the point, if you arent one of the nerds here (like me) who has read the producers admit its canon then it might still leave you wondering

if they want to say out right and in your face this is canon then the series should have been titled “It Is!”

you seem mad and captain-save-a-marvel-content swinging here to point out those who didnt bother finish watching them :lol: because they didnt like what they saw

simple fact is just because its canon doesnt mean its all of a sudden a good series now

that still doesnt change the fact that some audiences didnt like them

“what if?” title still implies it might not be canon and thats the point, if you arent one of the nerds here (like me) who has read the producers admit its canon then it might still leave you wondering

if they want to say out right and in your face this is canon then the series should have been titled “It Is!”

you seem mad and captain-save-a-marvel-content swinging here to point out those who didnt bother finish watching them :lol: because they didnt like what they saw

simple fact is just because its canon doesnt mean its all of a sudden a good series now

But is actually a great series, one which many people didn’t give it a shot, including people in this very thread…simply because it was animated and they couldn’t see how it could be connected….

When it comes to Disney+

Loki
WandaVisoon
What If

But is actually a great series, one which many people didn’t give it a shot, including people in this very thread…simply because it was animated and they couldn’t see how it could be connected….

When it comes to Disney+

Loki
WandaVisoon
What If

completely subjective

#releasethesnyderverse trends on twitter every week

1651212679805.gif

What if only better than falcon and the winter soldier as far as Disney +

but those 2 are easily the at the bottom.. and falcon and the winter soldier is easily the worst

but they could have been better, just like Thor could have been better and they fixed it.. now gotta fix captain marvel

It is what it is, you didn’t give What If a shot, because it was animated and thought it was just some random independent stories that meant nothing to the grand scheme, you gonna go into MOM wondering wth is Peggy doing with Caps shield or how she got the serum….if you watched What If you go into this movie even more invested because you’ve already watched the groundwork being laid down….wonder what else they’ll be pulling from What If….we got zombies and Peggy…The Watcher? :wow:

Seems like Wandavison and What If are directly tied into this movie and I assume Loki will tie into Antman….wonder what the connection between MOM and Antman will be

Yeah a lot of y’all didn’t care for What If until later on in the season. Let’s not forget :lol:

NT complains about everything now that I think about.

It is what it is, you didn’t give What If a shot, because it was animated

who are you taking about with this?

it’s 2022.. spiderverse is beloved and thought of one of the greatest CBM movies every

plus I assume all of us are in on Pixar movies and other animated movies and shows in general.. like 90s X-men and BTAS

plus a decent amount of us are also in the anime thread..

you also got a show like invincible done by Amazon that just made most of what if look very meh

Forcing myself to finish wandavision before dr. strange 2 releases. I like the non-sitcom scenes and hate everything else. Haven't watched any what if eps, not interested.

It is what it is, you didn’t give What If a shot, because it was animated and thought it was just some random independent stories that meant nothing to the grand scheme, you gonna go into MOM wondering wth is Peggy doing with Caps shield or how she got the serum….if you watched What If you go into this movie even more invested because you’ve already watched the groundwork being laid down….wonder what else they’ll be pulling from What If….we got zombies and Peggy…The Watcher? :wow:

then its disney who played themselves if they do not explain what the multiverse is and the different version it could produce and just assuming everyone whose going to see MoM has D+

like the scene from the trailer when doc and wanda are walking in the orchard, im pretty thats where she's gon explain what happens in wandavision for those that didnt watch it

the movie could make a billion and i guarantee not everyone of them has D+

or we can just enjoy the damn filmns and stop calling each other out or trying to save/protect marvel because they dont need it

Last edited:
FYI, this is one of the spots I put in spoilers tags on the last page, so if do not want to see spoilers regarding this movie do NOT watch this trailer.

PO

its on their official social media accounts and probably gon be on every 10min when watching the nba, nhl, boxing, ufc, pickleball, slap fighting, etc...

its on their official social media accounts and probably gon be on every 10min when watching the nba, nhl, boxing, ufc, pickleball, slap fighting, etc...

Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't be transparent to members who view this thread to let them know there is spoiler content in there.

Most of the trailers they have shown to this date have been pretty much similar, but that one in particular isn't.

Some may not want to be spoiled of the type of elements shown in that trailer.

PO

i get it and appreciate it, im one of the most fickle when it comes to spoilers but once it shared by their official social media accounts then they want it to get out there and you wont be able to avoid it unless you go full out no tv like watching any sports (disney owns espn) and watching marvel movies on network tv

which if you're already doing that much to be avoiding spoilers, yall shouldnt be on the internet at all

Yeah, I don't watch tv so I'm not gonna see trailers unless I play them in this thread or youtube.

Back
Top Bottom