WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

before the madness, its moon knight finale tonight

1651608945728.jpeg

1651608972660.jpeg

Imagine living in china and can't watch stuff because the ccp likes to ban anything that acknowledges they're scumbags.

Imagine living in china and can't watch stuff because the ccp likes to ban anything that acknowledges they're scumbags.
It’s even worse cuz the movies that do get there are heavily edited and/or have completely altered endings.

Any movies they think may promote violence or encourage rebellion even as a metaphor are changed.

It’s even worse cuz the movies that do get there are heavily edited and/or have completely altered endings.

Any movies they think may promote violence or encourage rebellion even as a metaphor are changed.

i posted it in the spumc thread but the reason nwh didnt release yhere is wanted to remove the statue of liberty

Moonknight tomorrow then DS2 Thursday 330pm

Not psyching myself out for DS2. It will NOT be infinity war level. Get it out of my mind please.

So the other episodes I was able to piece together what’s happening, this one I’m still pretty lost lol

So Taweret allowed Marc and Steven to go back so Khonshu could resurrect them?

Were the two concurrent fights between the gods and the avatars mirrors of each other? Or separate independent fights?

Ammet is imprisoned in Harrow. Marc and Steven just all of a sudden “wake up” to Steven’s “real” life in London?

I guess that’s the Jake y’all are talking about. So this dude is the brutal killer when Marc blacked out in the alley?

Even with all my confusion I was ready to be pissed that they actually St. Elsewhere’d or Dallas’d me, but at least there’s some finality. Now what? Where do they all go now?

The Moonknight finale street
The Endgame street where Widow finds Clint
Dr Strange 1 street reverse time street......

Im convinced its all the same street
Doesnt even matter the country :lol:

There is a mid credits scene for the MK finale

Last edited:
So the other episodes I was able to piece together what’s happening, this one I’m still pretty lost lol

So Taweret allowed Marc and Steven to go back so Khonshu could resurrect them?

Were the two concurrent fights between the gods and the avatars mirrors of each other? Or separate independent fights?

Ammet is imprisoned in Harrow. Marc and Steven just all of a sudden “wake up” to Steven’s “real” life in London?

I guess that’s the Jake y’all are talking about. So this dude is the brutal killer when Marc blacked out in the alley?

Even with all my confusion I was ready to be pissed that they actually St. Elsewhere’d or Dallas’d me, but at least there’s some finality. Now what? Where do they all go now?
Yeah, I too, am curious as to where his story goes next.

Back
Top Bottom