WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FB_IMG_1651544983335.jpg
FB_IMG_1651544969534.jpg
FB_IMG_1651544960246.jpg
FB_IMG_1651544946195.jpg
FB_IMG_1651544939757.jpg
FB_IMG_1651544922975.jpg

That Tom Cruise gotta be fake lol

Who is that young guy beside America Chavez on stage. Hmmmm
And why would he be on stage?
Means he is one of the top billing actors in the movie

The line of dialogue in this movie about Spider Man really stuck with me in a good way…

It’s nothing earth shattering or anything…But this is a NON Spider Man Sam Raimi movie that brings up the character through the lens that a horror movie director would absolutely view him…

So here’s Sam Raimi calling out to what will absolutely go down as his most well known work in his Spider Man franchise, but also pulling from his amazing horror movie background as well…Just really great stuff…

Last edited:
She's She-Hulk in an upcoming D+ show. Maybe there for some extra promo and MCU fam support.

Didn't recognize her in her human form. :lol:
Anyways, yeah that could be it. I remember for NWH, Chavez was at the red carpet & we found out that's because the end credit scene was the MOM trailer.
So maybe for this movie, they do something similar. I personally doubt it, as I think we get two typical/unique credit scenes (one to tease something & one comical), but you never know.

PO

*Clicks on thread*

*quickscrolls*

*sees a random black person at a red carpet event*

Aight Im out.

Back
Top Bottom