WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So help me understand:
Moon Knight is simply roaming around the MCU as Jake Lockley?

that's what it seems like, given how Khonshu was talking in the limo. That he "has" Jake.

reddit talking about they asked Khonshu to release them, Marc and Steven. Should've been clearer on the fine print guys :lol:

moon knight didnt quite stick its landing but the mid credit does make me look forward for a second season

so like 5-6 god avatars can be beaten by one that just has one gods power and not even an avatar?

cgi was horrid

giant kaiju/cgi fight 🤷‍♂️

marc can just go back to life like that? just turn from the fields?

i dont think harrow got a suit because ammits power was embedded on his weapon instead(?)

when that one god was dying and said they needed more gods/avatars, i though he meant break all the other gods they imprisoned

laylaygawdess cgi is so bad it reminded me of gods of egypt movie 🤮

its kind of cool how jake keeps saving their butt but i would have also like to see how he did it, i mean steven/marc and laylagawdess couldnt do it, just would be nice to at least see his form but i understand why they did it that way

theres gon be a second season dealing with jake but damn is marc/steven/layla a 3some now but actually a 4some as jake just lay back and enjoy the show?

There’s always that one. Boo this man!!!!!

1651671872469.gif

Nobody talking about the finale of MoonKnight?

I am skimming through and it’s mostly DS3 spoiler talk… Wild.

✌️

That’s why I’m headed tomorrow to the first showing I can find….no way to avoid spoilers, dudes already dropping subtle hints that can be spoilers….lol

Finale felt like WB set. Wasn’t too crazy about it..

6 episodes and it was rushed.

Overall, I’m just glad for a show.

just as an additional since i am not crazy familiar with moonknight so i wanst sure but apparently layla as tawerets avatar is a brand new hero and thats why it was so blatant when that kid asked her "are you an egyptian hero?"

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Finale felt like WB set. Wasn’t too crazy about it..

6 episodes and it was rushed.

Overall, I’m just glad for a show.
In our reality….Mark was not able to hit the landing for a successful and complete story…

In consistently using the Disney/MCU formula, it always leads to a sterility and empty story.

This show wouldn’t have been hurt with violence at the same level as Daredevil. And the finale could’ve been broken into two episodes to help avoid the rush and pacing that always takes place. I used to complain about the length of the Netflix shows. They were too long, too much filler and horrible pacing. Another thing is since it’s DISNEY….apply the same formula you do in your cartoons to the villains to the MCU. Besides Thanos and the Green Goblin carried over from Spider-Man 1, they’ve done a poor job of developing heels/antagonists for their heroes. It’s like who cares…lol.

just as an additional since i am not crazy familiar with moonknight so i wanst sure but apparently layla as tawerets avatar is a brand new hero and thats why it was so blatant when that kid asked her "are you an egyptian hero?"

2.jpeg

1.jpeg
Easily more likeable than Blacktain America

moon knight didnt quite stick its landing but the mid credit does make me look forward for a second season

so like 5-6 god avatars can be beaten by one that just has one gods power and not even an avatar?

marc can just go back to life like that? just turn from the fields?
I think it matters what they’re the god of too. The rest of those avatars didn’t seem to be avatars that could fight. Just do spells and imprison gods or avatars.

What Marc did was basically turn away from the light. Last few eps made it clear the things anybody does is all about choice.

MK finale was dope to me.

Really dug the ideological difference between Knonshu and Ammit. Among humans Ammit's view is bat**** crazy but it makes sense for a good to actually believe that's the right path towards peace given how they see mortals.

I really feel they could've made all that in to a movie itself.

They made Marc basically the merc killer that has a heart and regrets having to kill. I didn't agree with him sparing an Ammit possessed Harrow but the way the scene made him seem like a heartless killer had he killed him.

Loved the Jake reveal and the mid-credits scene. They paid homage to him being a cabbie with him chauffeuring Knonshu in that stretch limo but with his one line they seem to be painting him as a crazy *** assassin :lol: Seemed happy to be killing Harrow. Plus speaking spanish :lol:

I too wanted to see Harrow in a costume. I swore before this show aired the rumor was he was gonna be Shadow Knight. Basically mixing him with Randall Spector and Arthur Harrow from the comics (especially Randall is allegedly dead in the story).

2.jpeg

1.jpeg
Yeah, they basically made an Egyptian based god powered Falcon :lol:

The entire time I watched Layla fight I was like damn she doing everything Sam could.

Its why they added the caveat that she wanted the arrangement to be temporary.

Back
Top Bottom