WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know for a fact no grown man watching Ms Marvel would say dam this is a great show for me.

Can Marvel just cancel the whole show after episode 2?
That’s probably the issue. Grown men thinking Marvel shows and movies are just for them.

They’re comic based entertainment for children/teens. That you enjoy it is just you reliving part of your childhood.

Pretending otherwise is a bit delusional.

I know for a fact no grown man watching Ms Marvel would say dam this is a great show for me.

Can Marvel just cancel the whole show after episode 2?

This is a great show for me, I hope it gets a Season 2,3, 4 if they go to college.

Hopefully it leads to the A-Force movie.

They’re comic based entertainment for children/teens. That you enjoy it is just you reliving part of your childhood.
if this is true, then you have to ask why some Marvel characters failed to peak the interest of the younger audience? one of the reasons imo is that some of it has to do with the appeal, fan service and OG characters. like how Steve Rogers will always be synonymous to Captain America. Carol Danvers to Ms. Marvel. I know there has been changes over the years and inclusion or replacement of certain characters to have a continuity to the lore but it doesn't always work, let alone pleasing some certain demographics to appeal or add more viewers as well especially if the character has already established being an Icon. making changes doesn't always work. being an adult, I love relieving my childhood but sometimes it is not the same childhood experience. even the younger audience have the same sentiment, except maybe TWILIGHT !

How can anyone be surprised? This whole character is aimed at a very specific demo, and the three NT parents with kids. There was never gonna be a different outcome for this show.

Don't her comics keep failing for the same reason?

Not surprised at all, but I would have watched (without my teenager daughter) and was exited when the news were announced of a Pakistani lead character.

Especially being able to watch the proper representation of their culture and Islamic culture in a positive light, as a hero.

Im partial to any coming of age ****

I hated when they put SpiderMAN back in High school

I only liked this season of Stranger Things

Never even seen Goonies.....

I hated when they put SpiderMAN back in High school

I only liked this season of Stranger Things

I still watch coming of age movies, especially the good classic ones. the only problem is, some of the coming of age movies are terrible.
I always liked St. Elmo's Fire.

That’s probably the issue. Grown men thinking Marvel shows and movies are just for them.

Pretending otherwise is a bit delusional.

Dude is by far one of the dumbest people on NT. No point in even trying to break **** down to him.

Ms Marvel decent at best, but Ms Marvel has never been a standout character, doesn’t even a main villain to look forward for. This series will be a one and done until we see her again in The Marvels.
Still a relatively new character in Marvel comics. Is she even 10 years old yet?
if this is true, then you have to ask why some Marvel characters failed to peak the interest of the younger audience?
Comic books are a dying niche medium.

They can not compete with all of the other things younger kids would rather engage in; video games, tablets/iPads, Roblox, Fortnite, cartoons, animes, etc.

The comic industry hasn’t really recovered from the 90s rise and crash and it’s unlikely to ever be anything more than the niche market consisting mostly of aging white dudes and a few kids.

:wow:

I'm not Pakistani or Muslim, but I don't have a problem with Ms. Marvel.

It's a show about teenage angst that's also setting up her character for The Marvels film next year.
I have no Problem with .....

Attachments

• Dora-Movie_FB-banner.jpg
    Dora-Movie_FB-banner.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 147
i enjoy the series for what it is

and at least they got off of the teen love arc quick

but these djinns suck and thats why theyre stuck, them chasing kamala is on par with everyone chasing leia in the obi won series

also weird choice in that jackie-chan-like chase scene but these djinns are extra slow with it

they need a better way of explaining things too like they need kamala to help them get back to their dimension but how? they cant just take the bracelet and do it themselves? bruno really is a genius level with that sh*t too?

everytime she’s in trouble i just kept expecting daredevil or cap marvel would show up or something but their out and escape is super weak but it makes sense since these djinns seems useless

the wedding dance is accurate though so i cant be too mad about it

i enjoy the series for what it is

and at least they got off of the teen love arc quick

but these djinns suck and thats why theyre stuck, them chasing kamala is on par with everyone chasing leia in the obi won series

also weird choice in that jackie-chan-like chase scene but these djinns are extra slow with it

they need a better way of explaining things too like they need kamala to help them get back to their dimension but how? they cant just take the bracelet and do it themselves? bruno really is a genius level with that sh*t too?

everytime she’s in trouble i just kept expecting daredevil or cap marvel would show up or something but their out and escape is super weak but it makes sense since these djinns seems useless

the wedding dance is accurate though so i cant be too mad about it

Agreed on everything

It’s frustrating that this teenage girl is both helpless and throwing magic punches at the same time

Bruno needs to shhh or get off the pot but at least dreamboat turned out to be a bad guy

The Djinns just randomly show up to be the villains, chasing the magic MacGuffin

Girl needs to blow her cover and get it all straightened out in the motherland. Her family deserves an explanation.

People like homeboy Sneeker are the WORST. Literally complaining about comic book characters because they reflect society. If its not centered around a while male, then its "woke" and "liberal propaganda"

Its goofy stories about people with super powers doing goofy things, but yall want to make it your whole online personality complaining about it as if youre not 40 years old.

I guess there is a strong niche of incels out there that follow these accounts

Always interesting with scifi fantasy stuff. Oh they're flying, lifting buildings, jumping dimensions, fighting alien hordes, woodland creatures are talking... but diversity? For 0.1% of the time? We crossing some lines now man.

Back
Top Bottom