WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

With the amount of content they are putting out. It’s honestly bound to happen.

Finally about to watch DR Strange tonight

Lets see if this is mid or top shelf, I’m guessing a littler better than mid.

Aside from spiderman, marvel hasn’t been putting anything worthwhile out IMO

Finally about to watch DR Strange tonight

Lets see if this is mid or top shelf, I’m guessing a littler better than mid.

Aside from spiderman, marvel hasn’t been putting anything worthwhile out IMO

Sound like a true hater. Lets recap the shows

Wandavision - weird, but fresh as hell. 8/10
Falcon and Winter Soldier - not perfect, but solid. 7/10
Loki - it was so "different" - I especially loved the last episode with Kang. 8/10
Moon Knight - last couple episodes were straight home runs. 7.6/10

Movies

Black Widow - eeeehhhhh 6/10
Shag Chi - very entertaining, especially the fight choregraphs 8/10
Eternals - now this is where I differ than the average folks. I LOVED IT, they didn't hit a home run, but I appreciated what they were going for. An epic, sweeping drama over multiple time periods. It felt BIG, and a completely different departure than what we are use to. You have to applaud Marvel Studios for pulling this off, even though its not perfect 8.5/10
Spider-man - top notch, one of the best in the universe so far 9/10
Dr Strange 2 - loved it and those who complain can go to hell. 9/10

Sound like a true hater. Lets recap the shows

Wandavision - weird, but fresh as hell. 8/10
Falcon and Winter Soldier - not perfect, but solid. 7/10
Loki - it was so "different" - I especially loved the last episode with Kang. 8/10
Moon Knight - last couple episodes were straight home runs. 7.6/10

Movies

Black Widow - eeeehhhhh 6/10
Shag Chi - very entertaining, especially the fight choregraphs 8/10
Eternals - now this is where I differ than the average folks. I LOVED IT, they didn't hit a home run, but I appreciated what they were going for. An epic, sweeping drama over multiple time periods. It felt BIG, and a completely different departure than what we are use to. You have to applaud Marvel Studios for pulling this off, even though its not perfect 8.5/10
Spider-man - top notch, one of the best in the universe so far 9/10
Dr Strange 2 - loved it and those who complain can go to hell. 9/10

LMAO @ “true hater”

If I don’t like something…..that means I don’t like it, thats doesn’t mean that I’m hating.

Thats my opinion, as stated before

And judging from your ratings, we have very different TASTE.

So obviously our OPINIONS gonna differ

I’m sorry I don’t like the shows you like & share your same views on these mid shows. (Actually forgot about moonknight, it was very good)

Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? 🤣

LMAO @ “true hater”

If I don’t like something…..that means I don’t like it, thats doesn’t mean that I’m hating.

Thats my opinion, as stated before

And judging from your ratings, we have very different TASTE.

So obviously our OPINIONS gonna differ

I’m sorry I don’t like the shows you like & share your same views on these mid shows. (Actually forgot about moonknight, it was very good)

Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? 🤣
if you are a hater, then he must be a stan. it can go both ways.

Last edited:
I’m not feeling this crybaby *** Wanda.
At all.
Emo *** teartitty.
So, the whole Film is Wanda vs, all because she still on that reshape Reality mess?
I need to rewatch the last episode of Wanda Vision.
I thought she turned the corner and decided to join society after lifting the curse from that Town she hexed.
If I don’t see her character in the next 10Marvel Films I’m cool with that.
Guess I’ll resume DSMOM now, but this is not what I was expecting.

Marvel fumbled this one I’m salty.

Was wondering why this came straight to D+ after only a few months in the theater.

Finally getting around to watching De Strange. Would’ve been a good movie if Raimi was actually allowed to make it

But seriously it feels like 2 films. One is Wanda and then there’s a film about strange being depressed. The latters villain would be a Dr strange from the multiverse who’s also sad lol.

It really feels like Spider-Man 3. Where raimi was mandated to add goblin and venom into a movie ie Wanda.

Shoukdve just been strange and America universe hopping and a final battle against another Dr strange

Also I have no ******* clue what Wanda’s powers actually are and what can and can’t effect her

So I guess the next big step for marvel is the skull vs Kree war story line. With Skrulls among us and now Ms Marvels bengal tying in krees on earth

Ms marvel third episode was cringeworthy bad. And I like the show a lot
See, I was feeling like maybe I’m just having an off day and don’t like anything I’m watching so I’ll keep this complaint to myself, but it wasn’t just me. The 3rd episode was not good.

Back
Top Bottom