WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Outside of tony or cap, nebula is the only one who it would feel right for her to screw over thanos

Plus

1655577223386.jpeg

1655577241396.jpeg

Kevin Feige Says Plans For The MCU's Next Big "Saga" Will Become Clearer "In The Coming Months"​

While speaking to Games Radar, Kevin Feige revealed that answers are coming soon (maybe even within the next few months), and said that there have been "many clues" already.

“As we’re nearing the end of Phase 4, I think people will start to see where this next saga is going. I think there have been many clues already, that are at least apparent to me, of where this whole saga is going. But we’ll be a little more direct about that in the coming months, to set a plan, so audiences who want to see the bigger picture can see a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more of the roadmap.”

Looking forward to Thor of course, but its looking waaaay too much like Ragnarok (or however you spell it). Its like I know exactly what to expect from a Watiti movie.

Looking forward to Thor of course, but its looking waaaay too much like Ragnarok (or however you spell it). Its like I know exactly what to expect from a Watiti movie.

I really liked the first two Thor movies and LOVED Ragnarok but these previews have definitely been giving me weird vibes, especially that last vid above.

It's almost like as if someone else was trying to recreate a Taika Waititi Ragnarok sequel. Just feels "off" but I'll be there at 7pm on Thursday and hope I'm just wildin' for doubting.

I really liked the first two Thor movies and LOVED Ragnarok but these previews have definitely been giving me weird vibes, especially that last vid above.

It's almost like as if someone else was trying to recreate a Taika Waititi Ragnarok sequel. Just feels "off" but I'll be there at 7pm on Thursday and hope I'm just wildin' for doubting.
But this is a Taika Waititi sequel…

I saw Morbius over the weekend. Its not THAT bad..its still bad, but not Mario Bros bad. You can definitely tell it was rushed. You end up asking a lot of silly questions, like “Damn Tyrese can fly too?”. And it was wild obvious they forgot about Martine. Worst, most nonsensical end credit seen in movie history. Actually, the more I think about it, it’s getting pretty close to Mario Bros bad.

But this is a Taika Waititi sequel…

I didn't think my actual sentence made anyone think otherwise:lol:

I get the whole "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" recipe of his for Thor movies, but these trailers just ain't hitting like NWH or MoM. And this was the one out of that three I was looking to forward the most. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom