WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1st episode of MM was cool. Had those spiderverse vibes to it. CGI was a little weird on some parts though.

Also, I guess her powers are genie/green lantern like?

Since it's different from the comics & Feige said the change was to make it more connected to the MCU, my guess is they are going to somehow connect the bracelets to Shang Chi etc.

PO

:nerd:

PO

if you are a hater, then he must be a stan. it can go both ways.

Yes I’m a BIG FAN of Marvel Studios, why are we even in this thread for years if we are not?

Too much peoople in here to complain, if you don’t like the MCU there are other forms of movies and the shows to watch.

Like for example you wouldn’t never catch me in the Star Wars or DC thread, because I don’t care for media I’m not a fan of.

So why are half of y’all here?

Yes I’m a BIG FAN of Marvel Studios, why are we even in this thread for years if we are not?

Too much peoople in here to complain, if you don’t like the MCU there are other forms of movies and the shows to watch.

Like for example you wouldn’t never catch me in the Star Wars or DC thread, because I don’t care for media I’m not a fan of.

People just want something to complain and bash, but their negativity will never overcome the positive forces of Marvel.

These are the same people who bash loveable entities like the Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, Lebron and Steph Curry.

Last edited:

Well we all have our own opinions, and like to discuss what we like and dislike in a series or movie or casting. Ms Marvel decent at best it’s not Iron Fist bad.

Tbh it’s a general thread, not an appreciation or hating thread. Anything goes lol

Tbh it’s a general thread, not an appreciation or hating thread. Anything goes lol

yo I forgot who it was but they came in here after every movie to talk trash about it while watching them opening night. Like 4 straighs movies he crapped on and then I was like WHY EVEN BOTHER IF YOU KNOW YOURE NOT GONNA LIKE IT.

It goes back to those guys who watch things just to complain on Youtube, the Ryan Kinel alt right dude booked a opening weekend ticket to Ms Marvel just to complain.

Online is just toxic man

E3 should’ve been titled, “Well that escalated quickly.” It went from “we might be kin”, to “Im gonna kill you if I have to.”, in like 10 minutes. Granny knew what she was doing whole time. Now I kinda hope the moms pops up with powers too.

E3 was ok....

Blue hand at beginning = Kree?

PO
I think Skrulls shape shifting to look like Shiva(I hope Im referencing the right deity l).

why? is this a cult thread? is this an exclusive club? are you the president of this thread?

Its just weird to focus energy on something that you not even into. Its almost like…you’re just here…because….other people are here. Ijs.
isn't this the point of these threads. opinions differ and giving ones opinion that is different from some stan does not prohibit the other person's opinion of the matter. if the resident stan here badly wants to have an exclusive thread, make one and name it "MCU Fanboys Club and positive comments Only"

isn't this the point of these threads. opinions differ and giving ones opinion that is different from some standoes not prohibit the other person's opinion of the matter. if the resident stan here badly wants to have an exclusive thread, make one and name it "MCU Fanboys Club and positive comments Only"
Actually, that’s the text book definition of trolling.

Its just weird to focus energy on something that you not even into. Its almost like…you’re just here…because….other people are here. Ijs.

Actually, that’s the text book definition of trolling.

THANK YOU

or to go one step further, there are so many forms of entertainment out there, if you dont like something dont watch it and keep it moving.

Unless youre a movie critic, you shouldnt watch anything you know youre not gonna like.

Its just crazy to me.

isn't this the point of these threads. opinions differ and giving ones opinion that is different from some stan”

This part of the quote makes it trolling. It’s one thing to have differences of opinion and debating with SOMEONE. Taking the route of disparaging or discrediting someone’s opinion by taking a jab at them and labeling them a stan, is a troll move.

100%

MM ep. 3 was ok at very best. Super slow.

And rewatching MoM, I really wish Scott Derrickson would've stayed on to direct.

Yeah, he skipped to be "director" on MOM to do Black Phone, but he was still executive producer on MOM.

My guess is he will be offered out of courtesy the director/writer role back for DS3 & Raimi will go do some Spiderman project.

PO

Last edited:
will America Chavez be in this joint? heard a reference of punching them back to their dimension or something along those lines

That would be a cameo that wouldn't be forced IMO if she is in there. They didn't say punch per se, but Kamala was asking about inter dimensional travel.

PO

Back
Top Bottom