WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

THANK YOU

or to go one step further, there are so many forms of entertainment out there, if you dont like something dont watch it and keep it moving.

Unless youre a movie critic, you shouldnt watch anything you know youre not gonna like.

Its just crazy to me.

Drop this nugget of wisdom into the wrestling thread at 11pm every Monday night or Wed at 10pm:lol:

One of your more dumber posts.

There isn't a Marvel movie as bad or anywhere near the failure a DC movies its. Seems you just want it to be that way.

DC cant even get their shared universe running without one of their main stars being a predator.
you were saying? I'm sure these are masterpiece, right?

Attachments

• Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg
    Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 24
  • X-Men_Origins_Wolverine_theatrical_poster.jpg
    X-Men_Origins_Wolverine_theatrical_poster.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 179
So tell me, what does magic, inter dimensional portals and one eyed tentacle monsters look like in reality? :lol: Like I’m the on being unreasonable. :rofl:

Lol I mean….. you set me up for that lmao.

But we know what good vs bad CGI is.

That strange CGI was boo-boo.

Lol I mean….. you set me up for that lmao.

But we know what good vs bad CGI is.

That strange CGI was boo-boo.
Lol Honestly tho, it comes down to screen size. Those movies were shot to be viewed in a 30 by 90 foot screen. Everything is more noticeable on a 75 inch. Also, to your credit, Rami-isms do kinda look ridiculous nowadays.

Man, did I enter the message board of madness. It got mad personal.

Is there another thread discussing the What If Miles Morales issue?

Man, did I enter the message board of madness. It got mad personal.

Is there another thread discussing the What If Miles Morales issue?
We already touched on it. ****** up. I read today the dude who wrote it is Hispanic/Jewish. Who even made THAT decision? Its like Stan passes away and they immediately forgot what they stand for.

Thats why Feige need to quit playing and drop that X-men.

Back
Top Bottom