WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

MoM was supposed to release before Spider-Man originally but Covid pushed it back.
I feel the reshoots for both movies ruined them.

Hold up, so I guess m.o.m. takes place before no way home since strange remembers spiderman or could be a continuity error. Maybe peter is also an idiot in the 72 universes america visited and he had to get erased too.

Attachments

• enchanted-prince-edward.gif
    enchanted-prince-edward.gif
    765.3 KB · Views: 371
thanos ain't **** esp if u down with the comics...
deep down he never wanted the win...wanda would've been washed if he went all out tyrannical with em stones....on some scorched earth type of ****...
That’s the 616 version. In the movies, he was a skraight genocidal maniac hell bent on balancing the universe. He was an amalgam of the Starlin/Hickman versions. We never got the cunning Titan from the books. So MCU Wanda, which is weaker than the 616 version, stood toe to toe with Thanos.
Just rewatched MoM and what caught my attention was America Chavez had visited 72 different universes and yet she had never heard of Spider-Man.

So you’re telling me none of the 72 universes had a Spider-Man in them? Odd.
She needed to go to the Omniverse where Morbius, Venom, Kraven, and Spiderman reside. Probably doesn’t know there was a Flash named Ezra Miller who could help her fix the whole mess.

Nah. She was putting Thanos through the spin cycle, heavy soil in Endgame. Not to mention she pushed back Thanos with 5 infinity stones on her own in IW.
You kidding?

Thanos had one mission in Infinity War, to get the gems. He didn't even acknowledge Wanda.

Thanos had no stones in endgame. Shrugs

Wrong. You should definitely rewatch the films.

In Infinity War Thanos with 5 infinity stones approaches Wanda who’s protecting Vision and she pushes him back. She then uses one hand to push back Thanos and uses the other hand to destroy the mind stone while he’s using the power of the infinity gauntlet and stones to shield him from her blast, which is why he has to rewind time to stop her - he even speaks to her about loss before turning back time.

Thanos didn’t have the stones when she put in work against him, but I never said she put in work against him with the stones in Endgame.

If you look at the posts, the point I was making was Wanda was powerful before the darkhold.

Kidding? Where is the joke? It’s all facts.

Last edited:
If Namor is in it as rumored and isn't a full on villain it makes sense that Attuma, who is a Namor villain constantly trying to take over Atlantis would be the guy to start **** between the two countries.

Could be the in between antagonist like Klaw/Klaue was in BP.
Makes sense. I totally see that arc

Wrong. You should definitely rewatch the films.

In Infinity War Thanos with 5 infinity stones approaches Wanda who’s protecting Vision and she pushes him back. She then uses one hand to push back Thanos and uses the other hand to destroy the mind stone while he’s using the power of the infinity gauntlet and stones to shield him from her blast, which is why he has to rewind time to stop her - he even speaks to her about loss before turning back time.

Thanos didn’t have the stones when she put in work against him, but I never said she put in work against him with the stones in Endgame.

If you look at the posts, the point I was making was Wanda was powerful before the darkhold.

Kidding? Where is the joke? It’s all facts.
well if she was that really strong in infinity war, she didn't have to kill Vision to protect him from Thanos with the infinity stones instead fight Thanos instead. some of the Marvel hero characters stood a chance against Thanos without the infinity stones but let us not overrate Wanda too much.

well if she was that really strong in infinity war, she didn't have to kill Vision to protect him from Thanos with the infinity stones instead fight Thanos instead. some of the Marvel hero characters stood a chance against Thanos without the infinity stones but let us not overrate Wanda too much.
Like who? Who could’ve stood up against Thanos in Infinity War? They all got washed, including Hulk. You would be lying if you said anyone from IW shown a better feat against Thanos than Wanda.. besides Thor after receiving Stormbreaker.

Like who? Who could’ve stood up against Thanos in Infinity War? They all got washed, including Hulk. You would be lying if you said anyone from IW shown a better feat against Thanos than Wanda.. besides Thor after receiving Stormbreaker.
you just answered your own question. Thor is one and we can also include Hulk.

in case you forgot, Thanos already had one of the infinity stones (power stone in particular) when he fought Thor and Hulk the first time. so who's lying? you are free to rewatch the whole infinity war if you like. and even with all the infinity stones, Thor almost killed Thanos only by mistake of not aiming for his head. as I said, don't overrate Wanda too much since she is not the only one capable of beating Thanos.

I don’t believe he used the Power stone on either Hulk and Thor and washed both of them. Hulk to the point where Hulk didn’t want to come out. Once Thor got Stormbreaker it leveled the playing field even while Thanos was wielding all the stones minus the Soul stone.

Edit: just rewatched it. Thor for the most part was taken/wiped out offscreen in the first part of the opening scene, so we don’t know if the power stone was used in disposing of him to start. When he fought Hulk, he didn’t even use the power stone and overpowered him in hand to hand combat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom