WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This episode was alright. Felt very Quantum Leap-ish.

They got the Clandestines out of the way for the real villain, the DODC.

They got the Clandestines out of the way for the real villain, the DODC.

didn't even think of that, good call. I guess they were there to set up the origin some more?

this one was off for me, I get the start and I get the end where they're at now but a lot of stuff in the middle is confusing lol

so Aisha and homedude meet, have a kid (grandma/nani), Aisha turns out to be a clandestine alien. she uses her bangle in the past to transport Kamala back to the partition and help reunite dad/child? isn't there some kind of paradox there? lol

was it like Najma's weapon hitting the bangle activated it and it's mission which is to bring Kamala back to the past so Aisha can give her the photo and she can help Nani find her dad and they can flee? totally lost at that whole thing.

they try to open/enter the veil and get turned to stone, whomp. but what was the thing with Kamran when Najma was saying his name and etc.? seemed like she took over his body lol. and then Bruno the simp lets him crash at his place? you don't owe him nothing let him sleep in the dumpster.

Last edited:
Damn didn't think they'd dredge up tye ClanDestine to explain Kamala's origins.

Feige really wanted to do Ms. Marvel without doing Inhumans yet still tease Inhumans in other ****.

Got tix for 9pm tomm but was it just that NWH and MoM had nuclear level buzz that Thor 4 just doesn’t feel like it’s on their level hype-wise?

Got tix for 9pm tomm but was it just that NWH and MoM had nuclear level buzz that Thor 4 just doesn’t feel like it’s on their level hype-wise?

NWH and MoM were a cameo-fest and people were guessing who would show up from the get go and just had a lot to look forward to - past spideys + past villains + XMen + F4, etc... MoM was also riding high off of NWH

Thor4 is really just jane foster returning as thor and not much else to talk about, villain is relatively unknown and the trailers didnt really highlight him much to get people too excited

Def not the same level of hype.
Theaters near me have a ton of Thursday/weekend tickets left.
I know it's going to be good, mainly because of Bale, but this is one movie I would have preferred I had the option to buy & view at home. Just not one I'm "dying" to see immediately.

PO

It’s supposedly tracking to open to $300 mil worldwide.

I don't doubt that.
He is still an original avenger.

Also, there was a scene in MOM (I think America mom scene) that prevented it from being shown in a few asian markets internationally, whereas Thor will be everywhere, so i expect their WW numbers to be possibly be higher due to that.

PO

Its amazing before the Infinity Saga, multiple movies, with different main characters all being in the same universe in one big story was practically unheard of. Fast forward 10 years, now people just think thats the way all cb movies are. Thats why I kinda hope DC DOESN’T go this route so people will let go of the Infinity Saga. No one knew where Iron Man one was going to lead us, but people enjoyed it anyway.

Its amazing before the Infinity Saga, multiple movies, with different main characters all being in the same universe in one big story was practically unheard of. Fast forward 10 years, now people just think thats the way all cb movies are. Thats why I kinda hope DC DOESN’T go this route so people will let go of the Infinity Saga. No one knew where Iron Man one was going to lead us, but people enjoyed it anyway.
This is why Sony should get props for doing their own thing I suppose lol

No one knew exactly where things would end up but Marvel made it clear from the beginning that they were starting a shared universe and it would culminate into an Avengers movie. DC’s problem is they were playing catch-up with Marvel. The MCU started the same year that The Dark Knight dropped. DC at their highest point, MCU just beginning. But the plan was there.

Watched X-men Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix today. Dark Phoenix wasn’t bad, that ending was weird.
Apocalypse wasted an Oscar Issac performance with that costume and voice.

How many episodes before Ms Marvel over. I need this series to wrap it up. She Hulk has to be better than this.

Back
Top Bottom