WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think we may be thinking of these marvel shows wrong. Some are direct continuations like FAWS and Loki, but most are just shows to intro characters and most will be whatever filler shows.

She hulk looks to be another Ms Marvel level random character intro without much direct effects

I'm surprised Disney was even on this type of time.

That was something out of The Boys.

I'm rewatching Infinity War and couldn't help but chuckle when Wanda was getting washed by Thanos' kids.

Fast forward to now where she's gotta be the most OP character by a mile.

The work she handed out in MoM was unparalleled.
just a bit but then forgot the director is Sam Raimi.
yeah it's Disney but then again nothing too surprising now since they are getting everything including garbage into their content like the Kardashians.
in that kind a reality it's a possibility. the Scarlet Witch is really a strong character. it depends really on what universe or reality we are talking about.
in other segments of other universe, Black Bolt is.
then there's Galactus. there's a lot of characters to consider which can be considered all powerful.

Best believe she-hulk gonna be trash as well

patterns are emerging
that one has been reported as a huge mess to begin with even before the bad cgi fiasco

Writings been on the wall for awhile but it sucks that outside of checking boxes for a wider demo, they can't figure out how to at least throw in some higher quality. I suppose it's the downside of always rushing for content and not everything can be Loki-level.

But :lol: @ star wars level

What prevented wanda from making her kids again with magic? It's weird vision is away somewhere while his girl has gone crazy and killing people because their fake kids disappeared.

What prevented wanda from making her kids again with magic? It's weird vision is away somewhere while his girl has gone crazy and killing people because their fake kids disappeared.
Vision died in IW

And was brought back to life in WandaVision. Then stripped of this memories.
That was some just some top tier magic sprinkled with a lil trauma and psychosis.

She basically created a simulation and enchanted a few hundred people to play along.

P.S. When you think about it shorty was tweaking from the jump, mad childhood trauma then you fall in love with a damn robot lmao.

No no…you must’ve forgot..somebody(Was it Shield? I forget) found his actual physical body and reprogrammed it. White Vision.

Edit: Thats some reverse Get Out ****. :lol:

Writings been on the wall for awhile but it sucks that outside of checking boxes for a wider demo, they can't figure out how to at least throw in some higher quality. I suppose it's the downside of always rushing for content and not everything can be Loki-level.

But :lol: @ star wars level
that was my impression. in their rush to push for a wider audience to gain quick profit and popularity, they just put on a a variety of forced inclusions, cultural extravaganza that would please a certain demographic and questionable mature content, they practically forgot to develop a great story. them treating tv series like a fast fashion is despicable and waste. the actors as well as the audience don't deserve that especially if they are paying a premium as a loyal fan. but I guess, integrity doesn't matter now and it's fine to get ridiculed.

Yeah, there 2 Visions.

The one SWORD rebuilt and the one Wanda created from her memories.

When they fought he got the memories or something. Didn't phase him though (like he didn't become the old Vision)

Yeah, there 2 Visions.

The one SWORD rebuilt and the one Wanda created from her memories.

When they fought he got the memories or something. Didn't phase him though (like he didn't become the old Vision)

yea, white vision got the knowledge.. but he’s still a different entity

One of the greatest edits I saw on Reddit was someone replacing White Vision's Vision memories with Ultron ones. I wish I saved it. It's what should have happened. :pimp:

PO
I stand by my theory that Ultron is stuck on a thumbdrive somewhere, waiting for someone to use it.

Back
Top Bottom