WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That gif is wild :oo

Don’t watch Ted Lasso, seems he’s a comedic guy which works out pretty well to be the semi-narcissist frat boy Hercules. could use camera tricks to make him taller but CGI for a physique eh, just put him on the usual Marvel workout plan with some roids mixed in
Oh damn didn't even catch that Roy ****in Kent was in there.

hercules dude is an breakout star from ted lasso and yeah dude is small but they'll probably cg him to be bigger

1.gif
He's also one of the writers for Ted Lasso, mans is excellent as Roy Kent. I'm sure they'll have him on a routine to at least look like Gerard Butler in 300.

7/8

Enjoyed it throughout and left the theater with a much more positive feeling versus how i felt leaving MoM.

I keep reading people bringing up goofy Thor. Did y'all not see Ragnarok, IW or EG? This is the direction they been took with Thor. Taika saw Hemsworth's comedic chops and wanted to bring them out.

Was it overdone? Probably. Not all the jokes landed but there were still some low-key funny lines. ("ZEUS Zeus. That Zeus. I don't think he goes by any other names.") I thought Portman did okay as a first time hero trying to come into her own but still having a certain vulnerability.

Definitely needed more Tessa and Bale. Apparently a lot of Gorr scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Zeus was hit or miss. Just the right amount of Guardians.

Not a perfect film though. Jane and Thor had a lot to talk about regarding loss and changes. There was definitely some missed opportunities within their scenes together. I was hoping they would cover whether Jane was blipped or not. Can't even get a line about Darcy's solo outing in NJ?

I think part of my enjoyment also came from the fact that I avoided any and all spoilers. Jumped ship on this thread weeks ago and damn near stayed off IG and Twitter.

Solid outing and still looking forward to what's next for Thor Odinson. It did say he would return after all.
She was blipped. Remember her line: "Whats it been 3 years? "8 years, 6 months...."

no noms for isaacs performance :smh: but yeah i dont think Marvel or any CB films/series gon get nods for performance with these awards... liz shouldve been nominated for Wandavision last year

Finally saw Love & Thunder

So….. Much ….. Korg

Talk about a director shoe horning himself into movie more lol

I have nitpicks but I still enjoyed it

Thor: Love & Thunder

Maybe the way it started threw y'all off. Cuz that Gorr intro didn't feel like Taika. Reminded me of the beginning of IW.

This was more of the same imo. I liked what Taika did with Ragnarok and this was just more of that. First hour and a half was just fine. Went at a bit of a brisk pace but still good. If anything it had less jokes than Ragnarok to start. If any joke I felt was overdone it was the way Thor and Jane kept zooming off.

Should've been a Khonshu cameo at the godhead meeting. Bast too.

Taika still did Sif a bit dirty. She showed up to warn Thor about Gorr and that was it. She could've easily tagged along the rest of the movie.

Crowe's Zeus :rofl: :rofl: That whole Greek accent :lol: Talking like a mob boss. I would've thought Thor would have more history based on Odin and Zeus knowing each other.

Should've gave this movie and extra 30 min to flesh Got out more and have him kill more gods. Seems he only did it fir a week? Should've stretched that out over a year and pull more from the god butcher arc. The movie was basically sure he kills gods but really bad guys kidnaps children lets go save them. Bale as Gorr was really good me. Everything about it made me think he could play the Joker :lol: Also makes me mad to think how wasted Malekith was in Dark World :lol:

Dope 3rd act.

Taika crazy for having Thor lead a bunch of thunder empowered children to fight shadow monsters. Looked cool, dope music but crazy :lol:

My only other complaint is Taika is not James Gunn. These 80s rock songs and Guns N Roses was not hitting like he thinks they were.

6.3/8

Next Thor movie needs to reveal Odin isn't in Valhalla but in Hel enslaved by Hela. Jane returns as that death valkyrie she was in the comics. Make Mangog or Mephisto or Zeus the main villain.

The way some of y'all was hating I was thinking this would've been like IM3 or something. No "fatigue" here.

Looking forward to the next joint.

nakia chick is super cute

and how the hell does bruno looks super young int he show and look like a 40yr old in the last vid?

:lol:

Man, I like her. No creep ****. In a friend-of-your-little-sister/daughter-that-you-approve-of type of way.

Thor was great, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

GnR soundtrack

Bale & Crowe were great, it seems like they were opposites, Bale super serious, Crowe super not.

Guardians of the Galaxy was way more shallow than I was expecting.

Actually now in retrospect a lot of the movie was shallow. But I didn’t mind it.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson joke?

Natalie Portman was meh to me.

Is this it for Hemsworth?

Last edited:
Nah, it was horrible. But who cares lol. It's ok to think different

It's really ok to not have the same opinions. It is not being "grumpy" it is not "hate" lol, it is not even "fatigue"- especially when a lot of us who are saying it sucked, enjoyed the other recent Marvel films

Anyway, looking forward to BP. I know they'll try to give Chadwick his rightful tribute

Nah, it was horrible. But who cares lol. It's ok to think different

It's really ok to not have the same opinions. It is not being "grumpy" it is not "hate" lol, it is not even "fatigue"- especially when a lot of us who are saying it sucked, enjoyed the other recent Marvel films

Anyway, looking forward to BP. I know they'll try to give Chadwick his rightful tribute
but but but you should like it or love it. saying it's horrible is heresy and trolling. just ask some hardcore marvel fans here. :rofl:

It’s enjoyable but this is towards the bottom of the list of marvel movies.

Villain was weak, Jane becoming Thor was weak. Didn’t even hit. Story was just okay. The movie needed 30 more minutes to flesh Gorr out and less Korg and goats.

I would prefer if these films focus more on the villains than giving us these simple stories.

Back
Top Bottom