WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

movie was hinting that Thor wanted to settled down with Jane and have a kid. Jane’s last wish was for that girl to be taken care of. So Thor is doing that out of Love for Jane. Love saved the deities.

Hmm I didn’t pick up on that line as a last wish, but a hopeful “push” to Gorr so that he makes the right decision. For sure he wanted to settle his life down with Jane and have a family. But the circumstances and the final ending being tragic Thor raising Gorr’s daughter as his own is so weird to me lol.

Hmm I didn’t pick up on that line as a last wish, but a hopeful “push” to Gorr so that he makes the right decision. For sure he wanted to settle his life down with Jane and have a family. But the circumstances and the final ending being tragic Thor raising Gorr’s daughter as his own is so weird to me lol.
Jane’s actual line was “She won’t be alone.” After Jane dies, Gorr looks at Thor for reassurance and Thor nods.

I mean the child didn’t do anything to Thor and Thor’s journey showed him that the Gods were like Gorr was saying. He’s not going to be as petty as say Zeus or Hera. They would have done the worst to that child.

Seriously these last 2 movies are about adoption low key.

I will say I wish we saw more of Gorr and I hear there’s a lot of cut scenes but one of them is a Gorr dance scene that Christian Bale loved and Kevin was like No. :rofl:

My bad that was just an idea that Kevin said no to.

I have no problem with the direction, it’s the writing.

I mean Mighty Thor had a whole comic run and she was just glossed over :lol:

Marvel isn’t even hiding the fact that they want to make a Young Avengers movie now

Besides Jane Thor, they’re pretty much there already. Can’t say I’m as hyped as I used to be but I’ll give each movie/character a chance.

FA949356-08E9-46F9-8D67-99438FE44859.jpeg

Except Ms. Marvel, nothing I’ve seen or read about in here makes me think it’s essential to really watch at the moment.

Likewise for She-Hulk. Trailer was clearly not for me as a viewer.

So basically Black Panther 2, Cap 4, and whatever Florence Bae’s in:lol:

Besides Jane Thor, they’re pretty much there already. Can’t say I’m as hyped as I used to be but I’ll give each movie/character a chance.

Except Ms. Marvel, nothing I’ve seen or read about in here makes me think it’s essential to really watch at the moment.

They can not think this is gonna be a centerpiece for them and it work, do they?

Conservatives going to be big mad if that’s the new Avengers.

I can’t see that team being a mainline Avengers team. It’s like Young Avengers. I figured they were shooting for multiple teams to tackle a large menace.

Shuri can go but everyone else including Tupac can stay

Big marvel fan but this is cringe.

Reactions: OTG

At this point, I don’t trust Marvel at this point to make Young Avengers a worthwhile movie to watch. Would probably be my first skip.

How did Hunger Games, Maze Runner, and the Divergent series do?

-foe

outside of Hunger Games really, its really not up to par with MCU

MR1 = $348m
MR2 = $312m
MR3 = $288m

divergent series is even worse especially considering this was expected to make Hunger Games #s:

1 = $288m
2 = $297m
3 = $179m

i think the divergent series doing so bad that the final installment was gon go to streaming then eventually cancelled or some mess like that

even hunger games was down on the box office by the time it hit the final film
$694m => $865m => $755m => $653

but by MCU standards, those are way, way low #s (again outside of Hunger Games), they havent seen number like those since phase 1 before billions box office

Um.....what is this? Not sure what this team is, but it certainly isnt the Young Avengers.

Yes, they have already planted seeds for a lot of the Young Avengers in previous MCU shows/movies. But this aint it. Shuri and She Hulk? Captain America? What? The characters introduced so far in the MCU that are candidates for them are:

Wiccan
Speed
America Chavez
Ms. Marvel
Patriot
Kate Bishop
Kid Loki
Yelena (could be a Thunderbolts candidate too)
Stature
Love

That is a Young Avengers lineup. Ironheart has already had some plans in spite of not showing up on screen, but I am sure she will be included. Stature hasnt been introduced in hero form yet, but she is a virtual lock for this team as well. I have no idea why that graphic included old established superheroes.

Um.....what is this? Not sure what this team is, but it certainly isnt the Young Avengers.

Yes, they have already planted seeds for a lot of the Young Avengers in previous MCU shows/movies. But this aint it. Shuri and She Hulk? Captain America? What? The characters introduced so far in the MCU that are candidates for them are:

Wiccan
Speed
America Chavez
Ms. Marvel
Patriot
Kate Bishop
Kid Loki
Yelena (could be a Thunderbolts candidate too)
Stature
Love

That is a Young Avengers lineup. Ironheart has already had some plans in spite of not showing up on screen, but I am sure she will be included. Stature hasnt been introduced in hero form yet, but she is a virtual lock for this team as well. I have no idea why that graphic included old established superheroes.
Graphic doesn’t say “young”

It says “new”

Back
Top Bottom