WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just google black panther 2 plot leak Reddit
tumblr_nwhax4ceuy1ur9h4do1_500.gif

IDK if Shuri will take up the BP role. The banner on D+ for the Marvel section has Sheri and the new BP in the same pic…?
15C5DC0C-594A-4802-BE5D-308FE29D9275.jpeg

My guess is Nakia ends up holding it down and becoming the new Black Panther.

black panther trailer looks dope. anyone but shuri please. tenoch looks dope.

phase 4 was so mid film wise. tv series (sit down falcon and bucky) out performed films.

just read some sauces. interesting. going in with no expectation for wakanda forever. just going to enjoy the ride.

Can't lie, I was on the fence about BP2 simply cause I felt they should have recasted his role. But that trailer blew away any doubts I had about this movie. I hope that was Nakia doning the suit at the end of the trailer. But ultimately, I hope this movie has the same cultural impact that the first one had.

Last edited:
I was actually in NZ when i watch thor love and thunder. It aint bad.

I acutally saw a local tv show interview with Taika and dude doesnt hide the fact that he wants him/korg almost as much as thor :lol: .. he was like im the director ofc im gonna force korg to have more screentime lol

Can't lie, I was one the fence about BP2 simply cause I felt they should have recasted his role. But that trailer blew away any doubts I had about this movie. I hope that was Nakia doning the suit at the end of the trailer. But ultimately, I hope this movie has the same cultural impact that the first one had.
I think you and I were on the same boat at the time regarding recasting the role. And i’m with you on this.

In Ryan Coogler, I trust.

Black Star Wars don’t look too bad.

Hoping that baby has something to do with who eventually takes the suit. Feel like they gonna temporarily give it to Okoye.

BP2 looking good and I heard Colbie mention Cheadle in Secret Wars so is Armor Wars just swept under the rug now?

Maybe he just gets thrown into Thunderbolts as a bone?

Black Star Wars don’t look too bad.

Hoping that baby has something to do with who eventually takes the suit. Feel like they gonna temporarily give it to Okoye.
You referring the baby being born in the water? If so, that’s Namor. You can see the wings on his ankles.

Back
Top Bottom