WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m bummed that they really offed T’Challa vice rescasting him. T’Challa is the black Panther. I get audiences think it’s Chad.

It could of went either way and I dont think it would of sat well with people. Coogler and em did the right thing.

If they were gonna recast him I think it would of been Dameson Idris.

The Navi invading wakanda. Crazy. I gotta say, comic book fans are pretty good now at accepting that movies will be different from the source material. Maybe I just don't see all the complaints. The tolkien fanboys seem like miserable people with how much they hate a lotr show that hasn't even aired.
That’s re for marvel but not DC. Superman cannot deviate and has to be a 1:1 interpretation

Gotta hard time believing they're gonna drop 2 Avengers flicks in one year. Most def gonna push Secret Wars back to '26.

Interesting how the Multiverse saga is only gonna be for 5 yrs tho. Makes me wonder what they got planned for after '25. The next saga most likely gonna be focused on mutants/X-Men

Gotta hard time believing they're gonna drop 2 Avengers flicks in one year. Most def gonna push Secret Wars back to '26.

Interesting how the Multiverse saga is only gonna be for 5 yrs tho. Makes me wonder what they got planned for after '25. The next saga most likely gonna be focused on mutants/X-Men
That’s when we’ll finally get Mephisto.

Just watched the She Hulk trailer and although it's much better than the first one, I feel like they added the Daredevil teaser at the end because the first trailer was so bad, they had to pull all the stops for this one.

I don't think it was ever their intention to show that until they felt the needed to.

Amazing teaser. I’ll try to skip the official trailer whenever it drops.

Also, I dont know how you have Kang & Secret Wars 6 months apart :lol: Id be surprised if that sticks

Just rewatched the trailer. Midnight Angels!!

FF13D73F-A5E8-401A-8680-C7A7BE5E9025.jpeg

However, there’s one shot where she appears to be fighting against the Dora another where she appears to be fighting along with them. So I guess that plot will be rushed.

So do you guys prefer a younger Fantastic Four (like the 2015 movie) or a little older (like the 2005/07movies)?

With how the VFX industry is being overworked these days and how intensive some of these marvel movies are it’s 100% not going to happen like that

And on the topic. How come Rhodes isn’t Iron Man?

I feel like Cheadle can carry a movie moreso than Anthony Mackie.
Cuz they're not doing that story. In the comics nobody knew who Iron Man was. Then he was Tony Stark's bodyguard. That allowed Rhodey to fill in.

The whole world in the MCU know who both of them are and Tony sacrificed himself for trillions. Its not a legacy thing like with Cap.
She hulk looks great, much better than the first trailer
I look forward to it now
Funny how that works.

Dudes were legit crying complaining about cgi like its cant be fixed.
With how the VFX industry is being overworked these days and how intensive some of these marvel movies are it’s 100% not going to happen like that
Unless they just film the movies back to back.

Last edited:
Just watched the She Hulk trailer and although it's much better than the first one, I feel like they added the Daredevil teaser at the end because the first trailer was so bad, they had to pull all the stops for this one.

I don't think it was ever their intention to show that until they felt the needed to.
:lol: Marvel studios who always show the whole damn plot in their multiple trailers and teasers never intended to show the DD cameo?

Thinking too much on this one.

on the other end of the spectrum, i cant even get through the second viewing of the she hulk trailer

cgi looks way better but the whole first minute with just she hulk and hulk, the dubbing looks so off and i think she-hulks face is too smooth and thats why it just looks awkward especially close-up while banners actually had some textures so it looks more realistic

on the other end of the spectrum, i cant even get through the second viewing of the she hulk trailer

cgi looks way better but the whole first minute with just she hulk and hulk, the dubbing looks so off and i think she-hulks face is too smooth and thats why it just looks awkward especially close-up while banners actually had some textures so it looks more realistic
I definitely noticed the inconsistencies between Hulk and She-Hulks CGI.

Maybe it’s just me but aside from falcon and winter soldier, none of the MCU or Star Wars tv shows really hit with me. She hulk doesn’t look to change that

Back
Top Bottom