WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Surprised there wasn’t any announcement for anything mutant related. Maybe they’ll do that at D23?

Also, crazy how Daredevil is getting 18-episodes lolol

Surprised there wasn’t any announcement for anything mutant related. Maybe they’ll do that at D23?

Also, crazy how Daredevil is getting 18-episodes lolol
Idk what they are gonna do. Like secret wars needs xmen and mutants cause most of those human level characters aren’t gonna be much use

The BP2 trailer was excellent. I trust Cooler absolutely

Avengers in 2025.. two times. Oh baby

1658645841169.jpeg

1658645868476.jpeg

1658645884325.jpeg

Namor looks dope. Excited for this BP2. They could of went many different routes with this one but looks like they did a good job.

It appears in Guardians Vol. 3 the High Evolutionary will be responsible for creating Rocket. But in the comics his origin is tied to Mr. Sinister, he created Wanda and Pietro, and he has ties to Adam Warlock, the Fantastic Four, and the Beyonders. So there’s a lot they could do with him that would tie into where the MCU is heading and Secret Wars. Or this could be his only appearance and he’ll die…

The Navi invading wakanda. Crazy. I gotta say, comic book fans are pretty good now at accepting that movies will be different from the source material. Maybe I just don't see all the complaints. The tolkien fanboys seem like miserable people with how much they hate a lotr show that hasn't even aired.

Welp, that eliminated my hopes of them directing Secret Wars.
I’m willing to bet they do end up directing and it’s been locked in for a minute now.

Feige’s not going to outright announce they’re directing 3 years early - it’d take away from the build up and hype as they get closer to 2025.

Quite frankly, anyone else they choose to direct would have massive shoes to fill as EVERYONE wants the Russos. Who would honestly be capable of handling such an event like Secret Wars and knock it out the park?

I’m willing to bet they do end up directing and it’s been locked in for a minute now.

Feige’s not going to outright announce they’re directing 3 years early - it’d take away from the build up and hype as they get closer to 2025.

Quite frankly, anyone else they choose to direct would have massive shoes to fill as EVERYONE wants the Russos. Who would honestly be capable of handling such an event like Secret Wars and knock it out the park?

Obviously referencing the 1980s Secret Wars and not the recent version.

I’m bummed that they really offed T’Challa vice rescasting him. T’Challa is the black Panther. I get audiences think it’s Chad.

And on the topic. How come Rhodes isn’t Iron Man?

I feel like Cheadle can carry a movie moreso than Anthony Mackie.

Back
Top Bottom