WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ryan Coogler adds another layer to his approach to where it doesn’t even look like traditional Marvel movies. Wish others would take his approach as a template or example of what these films can be .

With all the multi verse angles, is it possible we see a variant Black Widow, or RDJ, or Chris Evans appearance that's kept under wraps? Or even Hugh Jackman somehow?
I want to believe so. If you’re dealing with the multiverse, you need Cap and Iron Man. Idk if RDJ would return as a variant or if Evans would return but if not get their variants to play a role in the A5 and A6.

After 30 movies people still can’t seem to understand that the MCU takes their own creative liberties with source material when bringing it to the big screen.

Civil War was contained to just the Avengers; Thanos’ motivation wasn’t to court Death; we just saw tweaked iterations of the Gorr and Jane Thor arcs. Feige and team change things up all the time to make sure they’re telling the story they want to tell.

The MCU pulls from the comics but we gotta stop thinking they have to follow it to a T.

Someone else said it in here before, but that's where Superman fans need to get to. They still believe everything needs to be word for word from the 50's or it sucks. :smh:

That Agatha series gonna be dope as ****. Wildin. I can only imagine all the Easter eggs that might come from that series. But calling it now. Rouge cameo in The Marvels. If not Mystic

1658754689474.jpeg

I want to believe so. If you’re dealing with the multiverse, you need Cap and Iron Man. Idk if RDJ would return as a variant or if Evans would return but if not get their variants to play a role in the A5 and A6.

MCU's gonna take the WWE approach. They're gonna push all these new characters until the fans are "fatigued", but whenever those big ensemble movies come out, those checks are being cut to bring back as many og's as they can. Even someone like Agent Coleson can bring home the bag.

Read a theory that Avengers 5&6 might have 2 different teams, which would explain why they're so close together. Might be a Secret Wars part 2 on 2026. :nerd:

For those who have suggested there isn’t a direction they are heading..

they have had multiple movies and shows touch on this subject to varying degrees

im intrigued

but following up thanos isnt fair to anyone

i dont see how thanos is topped unless its doom, magneto or galactus.

Back
Top Bottom