WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That version of Kang in that one scene made things come off way more dangerous.

Plus the whole quantum realm setting.

Cant make out who the old white guy was everybody applauded for.

I was mainly checking for M.O.D.O.K. :nerd:

1658705813788.jpeg

1658705832650.jpeg

Pure speculation:

How could Kang be tied into Secret Wars? He’s not involved in Hickman’s Secret Wars. I’ve never read the original but I don’t believe he’s involved in that either (correct me if I’m wrong). However, several writers over the course of Marvel history have hinted that Doom is Kang. Given how fleshed out both characters are in the comics, confirming that theory would open Lucasfilm-sized plot holes. But with blank slates in the MCU they could make it work. So what if Doom remains masked until the third act of Kang Dynasty and then is revealed as a variant of Kang and wins the multiversal war. The film ends with a big bad on top like Infinity War did and the heroes get to clean it up and reset 616 in Secret Wars.
After 30 movies people still can’t seem to understand that the MCU takes their own creative liberties with source material when bringing it to the big screen.

Civil War was contained to just the Avengers; Thanos’ motivation wasn’t to court Death; we just saw tweaked iterations of the Gorr and Jane Thor arcs. Feige and team change things up all the time to make sure they’re telling the story they want to tell.

The MCU pulls from the comics but we gotta stop thinking they have to follow it to a T.

Now I really wish wanda’s line to jim in ds2 was different. “Is their mother alive? Good, her and namor can raise them.”

Back
Top Bottom