WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

With all the multi verse angles, is it possible we see a variant Black Widow, or RDJ, or Chris Evans appearance that's kept under wraps? Or even Hugh Jackman somehow?

Also I know it’s weird timing but avatar 2, BP 2 and aqua man 2 all being somewhat close is really funny. Water is this years theme
Yeah… I know Atlanteans are blue in the comics but when you add the feathers… probably should have just made them look human to avoid the comparisons.

IDK if Shuri will take up the BP role. The banner on D+ for the Marvel section has Sheri and the new BP in the same pic…?
15C5DC0C-594A-4802-BE5D-308FE29D9275.jpeg

My guess is Nakia ends up holding it down and becoming the new Black Panther.
Lupita is the obvious choice from a talent perspective

Poulter looking jacked.

Is Spidey news usually not announced here? Need me a spidey film.
I get the impression Sony and Marvel and back to not playing nice. I’m sure it will happen late Phase 5 or early Phase 6 tho. Sony has insisted on doing one every two years, but now they have other films going on. There’s still an opening in the slate for 2024. Also likely he’ll pop up somewhere else.

Eh if RDJ and Evans were gonna be there, they’d publicize it. I just think they are done unless they need the money
Uh, those cameos wouldn’t be showing up till Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars which is 3 years away.

Similar to the Russos, why would they blow their load and give away those surprises early? Do you not understand how marketing/hype works?

Pure speculation:

How could Kang be tied into Secret Wars? He’s not involved in Hickman’s Secret Wars. I’ve never read the original but I don’t believe he’s involved in that either (correct me if I’m wrong). However, several writers over the course of Marvel history have hinted that Doom is Kang. Given how fleshed out both characters are in the comics, confirming that theory would open Lucasfilm-sized plot holes. But with blank slates in the MCU they could make it work. So what if Doom remains masked until the third act of Kang Dynasty and then is revealed as a variant of Kang and wins the multiversal war. The film ends with a big bad on top like Infinity War did and the heroes get to clean it up and reset 616 in Secret Wars.

Pure speculation:

How could Kang be tied into Secret Wars? He’s not involved in Hickman’s Secret Wars. I’ve never read the original but I don’t believe he’s involved in that either (correct me if I’m wrong). However, several writers over the course of Marvel history have hinted that Doom is Kang. Given how fleshed out both characters are in the comics, confirming that theory would open Lucasfilm-sized plot holes. But with blank slates in the MCU they could make it work. So what if Doom remains masked until the third act of Kang Dynasty and then is revealed as a variant of Kang and wins the multiversal war. The film ends with a big bad on top like Infinity War did and the heroes get to clean it up and reset 616 in Secret Wars.
Kang is in the OG secret wars.

I expect phase 6 to be way more X-men/mutant focused
You think so? I feel like “multiverse” type stories will be all over Phase 6 since that will be the end of the “Multiverse Saga” maybe we could get that because who knows what Kevin F. & Disney got up their sleeves.

It has to be. Kevin said we’ll get multiple variants of Kang.
Definitely want to see Iron Lad come through. Possibilities are endless if they go that route.

Back
Top Bottom