WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just screened the I Am Groot shorts. Hope nobody is really anticipating this. Mildly entertaining, at best.

Haven’t watched Shang chi or the eternals yet lol… are those two essential for one to understand where mcu is going?

Those two didn’t entice me much but now that the next phases are rolling out I don’t want to not know what’s going on

Haven’t watched Shang chi or the eternals yet lol… are those two essential for one to understand where mcu is going?

Those two didn’t entice me much but now that the next phases are rolling out I don’t want to not know what’s going on
To understand where the MCU is going? Not really, I mean both films hint at what's to come in the MCU. But IMO, they felt like stand alone movies, minus the cameos and references in both films.

I thought Shang Chi was great and would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys MCU, or sci-fi action films in general. Eternals had its moments, but overall would not recommend to a casual Marvel fan who has no intention of watching all of the MCU content.

To understand where the MCU is going? Not really, I mean both films hint at what's to come in the MCU. But IMO, they felt like stand alone movies, minus the cameos and references in both films.
Yeah like for instance, the next avengers movies, would I need to know those two storylines

But good info I kinda was hoping to not have to watch those lol

The variants from the main MCU characters have mostly been the same person, curious how that works out for everyone. Like if there’s a method to the variations or it’s random.

Back
Top Bottom