WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The variants from the main MCU characters have mostly been the same person, curious how that works out for everyone. Like if there’s a method to the variations or it’s random.
Seems random, like Peter Parker. Hopefully we get some other actors playing variants of known characters soon.

Seems random, like Peter Parker. Hopefully we get some other actors playing variants of known characters soon.

So far Peter Parker, Loki, and Mr. Fantastic lol have had other variants. There were like 5 different Dr. Strange and all Cumberbatch. I guess it makes sense for the movie but yeah I wanna see some mix up too.

The variants from the main MCU characters have mostly been the same person, curious how that works out for everyone. Like if there’s a method to the variations or it’s random.

gon need cap hydra and keep that stache

E1C3A197-123A-4D1E-B615-461F46223044.jpeg

Interesting if true.

Curious why Wonder Man is getting a series or appearance in the MCU before Nova. Would've thought we'd see Nova announced by now.

maybe cheaper to produce? or they dont want to introduce nova til the later phases?

Maybe he didn't want to?

I've seen Coogler talk about his films and he's not really in to doing it just to do it or telling certain stories.

Make sense, it’s crazy because me and my mans were talking about who we wanted to direct these movies

Kang - Coogler because he has MCU experience, directed one of the biggest solo movies, and he should deserve a Avengers movie, plus Kang is black lol

Russos - Secret War (like there is absolutely no other options)

Interesting if true.

Curious why Wonder Man is getting a series or appearance in the MCU before Nova. Would've thought we'd see Nova announced by now.
I mean not sure why the two are compared.

Besides Wonder Man was one of the earliest additions to the Avengers team jn the comics.

It was only a moment in time where Nova was really important and a part of a lot of stories in the comics. Wonder Man just had more history even for a villain turned hero/part time Hollywood star and Avenger.

I mean not sure why the two are compared.

Besides Wonder Man was one of the earliest additions to the Avengers team jn the comics.

It was only a moment in time where Nova was really important and a part of a lot of stories in the comics. Wonder Man just had more history even for a villain turned hero/part time Hollywood star and Avenger.
Not really comparing, just curious since we’ve already explored some of the mcu galaxy and was introduced to the nova corps.

But I can see why WonderMan would be introduced and added into the mix too.

Not really comparing, just curious since we’ve already explored some of the mcu galaxy and was introduced to the nova corps.

But I can see why WonderMan would be introduced and added into the mix too.
They're just slow playing MCU cosmic stories.

Its a bit criminal GotG is still the main one that takes place in space with Thor now getting in to Jr more and Eternals just added in the mix.

Even not counting the X-Men and F4 there's other franchises that could've been developed by now

A lot of this isn’t specifically on Marvel. There’s other sites that have talked about this. Marvel hires the VFX company and the company assigns it to artists within their company. The company lets them know upfront what they’re getting paid (from the company/not marvel) and they give them the timeframe it’s needed.

I think there’s a lot out there from both sides that’s not being covered/said.

this is a weird contract stipulations considering Disney owns Fox now… maybe the contract is with the actors that no one else can portray them until it expires?

X-MEN: We May Be Waiting A Long Time To See The MCU Reboot - Here's The Supposed Reason Why​

A new rumour shared by The Direct may shed some light on why there appears to be a delay on bringing these uncanny heroes into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's claimed that despite Ms. Marvel being revealed as a mutant, we won't actually get to bigger name mutants for some time. While certain characters could appear, the belief is that there are contractual issues within the original 20th Century Fox deals that mean Marvel Studios would have to use the same actors from those previous movies before they expire three years from now.

Last edited:
Weird but I originally said it was a long way off before a MCU reboot and the intro to X-Men anyway.

Now I get some recent posts by Reynolds and Jackman.

Last edited:
i think many thought it was possible to happen earlier because F4 is coming up soon (plus they already made kamala a mutant) but i guess those F4 films are so far apart that the contracts already expired while they were still cranking out xmen films til the purchase concluded

the article is still unconfirmed and hopeful we get some more info during D23 since there’s a lot of slots for phase 6, just hoping for the best

Back
Top Bottom