WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FB_IMG_1658937139945.jpg

this is a weird contract stipulations considering Disney owns Fox now… maybe the contract is with the actors that no one else can portray them until it expires?

X-MEN: We May Be Waiting A Long Time To See The MCU Reboot - Here's The Supposed Reason Why​

A new rumour shared by The Direct may shed some light on why there appears to be a delay on bringing these uncanny heroes into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's claimed that despite Ms. Marvel being revealed as a mutant, we won't actually get to bigger name mutants for some time. While certain characters could appear, the belief is that there are contractual issues within the original 20th Century Fox deals that mean Marvel Studios would have to use the same actors from those previous movies before they expire three years from now.
Use them only to kill them off lol

Oh, it really is lol

All the speculation for first appearances on shows/movies is a bit much for me. Let me enjoy the cover art at cover price lol
The day Spidergwen gets a show is a the day I’ll laugh scrolling through eBay prices lol

Luckily I got all the recent covers for Silk to not deal with it lol

i think many thought it was possible to happen earlier because F4 is coming up soon (plus they already made kamala a mutant) but i guess those F4 films are so far apart that the contracts already expired while they were still cranking out xmen films til the purchase concluded

the article is still unconfirmed and hopeful we get some more info during D23 since there’s a lot of slots for phase 6, just hoping for the best
The problem was Fox just had to make Dark Phoenix :lol:

Trank’s F4 was like 8 years ago? :nerd:

Another one..... :lol:

RDC World is?????

Content creators on social media who make skits, short films, stream, and host an annual convention with a focus on anime, video games, hip hop,etc.

This was DreamCon22 like a week ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom