WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah, it'll be interesting how they introduce Reed and the rest of the team. If they went the route where they've been around the 60's (quote from MoM) then I'd believe Reed would've already been known as a genius in the science world.

But we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe they come from alternate universes where an incursion destroys their timeline?
I thought the 60’s line was him he sarcastic cause they sound like a 60’s band like The Beach Boys and stuff.

Would be cool if they was in the 60’s then due to super science they end up now!

I thought the 60’s line was him he sarcastic cause they sound like a 60’s band like The Beach Boys and stuff.

Would be cool if they was in the 60’s then due to super science they end up now!
Went into the quantum realm in the 60s and got caught in a time vortex down there. Powers developed down there and they were found/discovered by Pym in Quantumania

You’re right, it was supposed to be a pun…Fantastic Four ~ Fab Four (The Beatles)…Which is why Strange mentioned them having hits in the 60’s…

The actor cast in my stead has my approval...

1659220911769.gif

I never kept up with all the TV shows so I'm finally watching them now halfway through Falcon in the winter soldier. It's not too bad. I just like Bucky a lot so I'd watch anything with him. Zemo showing up was a surprise that I liked a lot so I'm enjoying that as well. Papa doc being there is whatever

My pick for Doom would be Javier Bardem, under the assumption a lot of it would be Mandalorian/Pedro Pascal style where the actor isn’t even in the suit the majority of the time.

I cant remember where, but somewhere officially when they released the trailer the official description from Marvel Studios regarding Michaela Cole character was that "she is training the Dora Milage for the upcoming Doomwar"

He's definitely in the movie

Back
Top Bottom