WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm just curious how Feige will manage Doom & Kang during the same saga.
Since Kang appears to be the next Thanos, I hope they don't reduce Doom to be like an Ultron or something.

PO

doom is probably gon try and figure out kangs sourc eof power and take it

or they end up on the opposite sides of the secret wars…

i think feige is smart enough to make doom a recurring villain and run him parallel kang

I think the new guy on Comics Explained nailed it. Kang is going to end up being “Loki”, if you will of this saga and then Doom is going to be the “Thanos”, multi-versal threat.

Doom will probably be revealed in the post credit of BP:WF as the one who pulled the strings for an Atlantis-Wakanda war.
That’s been the popular theory on Reddit for the last month. At this point if it doesn’t happen everyone will be shocked.

I'm just curious how Feige will manage Doom & Kang during the same saga.
Since Kang appears to be the next Thanos, I hope they don't reduce Doom to be like an Ultron or something.

PO
doctordoom6_1-1200x900.jpeg
75462956baba6a1193c0664540484f3ec286fcff.jpg
l6FMkocOFjnByKV7iPisDoLynLF9i9QCK0I9HV71AtYQxK-FRec-mS8ZzvZcH0q9mTQKX_EF9kt6=s1600
Eh5gbnlUYAE5vV2.jpg
doom-kang-dads-02.jpg

Secret Invasion plot synopsis via D+ and its being deemed as a crossover event but we dont really know what that means for streaming and how big of a stars will appear in it

secret invasion.png

Peter barely gettin started.

Read something that Sony has to release a live action Spidey every 2 years ago that's 2 more films w Peter before Secret Wars. Think they do a Sinister 6 with one would be nice to get a sneak peak of Miles though at some point.

is it a film starring spiderman or anyone in the spiderverse because they got a lot of those in development

Back
Top Bottom