WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Please God 🙏

Screenshot_20220727-174505.png

the writers are already saying to expect a lot of cameos thats never appeared before so thats gon be the shows hook

There's a lot of random stuff that's going to happen like Walters talking to Feige apparently & a Megan the Stallion appearance, so I'm expecting absolutely nothing from this show. :lol:

PO

So, I’m F’ing confused as hell right now.
So I’m watching DEADPOOL 1, he keeps commenting on XMas…so I Google XMas DEADPOOL and see a trailer for ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL? Is that just the PG13 version of DEADPOOL2, because it’s on 20CENTURY FOX and I have to pay for it, but I can watch DEADPOOL 1-2 on DISNEY+

Wild confused. Don’t remember Fred Savage in Deadpool2, and he fights CABLE in both?
Also weird BROLIN plays CABLE and THANOS, I guess with a MULTIVERSE, anything can happen now. Really solves all problems.

You know what, not sure if the weed, but Falcon and Winter Solider is pretty damn good rewatching it. I believe they deserve a 2nd season, need a better villain though. Baron Zemo, Armin Zola, Maybe Serpent Society. Just throwing randoms. Killed off Crossbones already.

You know what, not sure if the weed, but Falcon and Winter Solider is pretty damn good rewatching it. I believe they deserve a 2nd season, need a better villain though. Baron Zemo, Armin Zola, Maybe Serpent Society. Just throwing randoms. Killed off Crossbones already.
I mean basically the movie is gonna be season 2. But yes I agree. FWS was prob the best thing Disney put out into +

If fws had to go through a lot of rewrites because the original plot was about a biological weapon then I wanna give them another chance. The speech captain falcon gave about the bad guys not being terrorists was all time stupid though.

Back
Top Bottom