WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The problem is when people say something is mid, average, not-bad, etc., people always chalk it up to being complete trash. There's nothing wrong or defense needed when movies are rated at a 5-7 out of 10:lol:

Movie was a strong 7, IMO.
Oh I’m with you on that, but if you took it from some on here you’d think it wasn’t under the dumpster bad. Wasn’t even close lol

I dont think any of the phase 4 movies have been bad at all. But I dont think any of them have been great either. They all just been pretty mid to me. NWH included. IMO Marvel hasnt put out a straight up BAD movie since Ironman 3. Thor 4 doesn't look too great but I havent seen it yet, so I gotta reserve judgment lol.

Hopefully BP2 gets the MCU poppin again. They really do gotta chill with the D+ shows tho.

of the phase 4 films, I’ll rewatch NWH, MOM and TL&T

the rest I’d put with antman movies and capt marvel, im good with the 1 time

There is literally a Celestial in the ocean, that grew from the Earth’s core, meaning he put a sizable crack in the 4 layers of our planet. Think about the seismic impact that would have on earthquakes, global warming, the entire ocean. You think our supply chain situation was nasty in 2021? Tuh!

It would literally rock the entire world and throw everything out of sync. Yet not one peep across all the other movies and D+ shows. Real weird.
Just to play devils advocate - what if Eternals isnt Earth 616?

There is literally a Celestial in the ocean, that grew from the Earth’s core, meaning he put a sizable crack in the 4 layers of our planet. Think about the seismic impact that would have on earthquakes, global warming, the entire ocean. You think our supply chain situation was nasty in 2021? Tuh!

It would literally rock the entire world and throw everything out of sync. Yet not one peep across all the other movies and D+ shows. Real weird.
This is why they need to tone it down with the end of the world threats in every marvel movie. It’s getting generic. The scope or threat level doesn’t have to be so high every film.

Think Eternals may have worked better temporally as a story occurring during the Blip period, as opposed to after EG.

What movie would an Eternal mention have made sense is the better question.. although that what if Eternals isn’t same universe just blew my mind lol

Thor takes place away from Earth mostly, NWH is diff universes completely

I’d wager BP2 is gonna touch on it some

Apparently Thor knows the Eternals, I guess he hasn’t had a reason to bring them up.

Eternals 2. I’m sorry I wasn’t sold on the first, most likely not the next since I know it’s basically a rescue mission. Maybe a way explaining mutants since Ms Marvel is officially a mutant. But unless I see some big cameos or references. Care Less.. … I’m not saying it’s a bad movie, but very forgettable. ….. you name me 1 part of that movie, that’s actually memorable. When you think of Marvel, you really gonna think of the externals. ….. I highly doubt it. Just my opinion. I didn’t think it needed a sequel unless they gonna unload a ton of Easter eggs

Last edited:
I’m so confused reading the comments. Was he satirizing some other WB thing? What’s with the random puns too lol.

its a terrible joke, feige and gunn are all reaching out to the directors and he makes fun of the situation and then when it happens to him then he gon whine

just like when chapek said theyre gon use Shang-Chi as an experiment for the 45day theater window before going to D+ and pulled the race card when it was about a movie release and not about a film having an asian lead at all

i really enjoyed Bullet Train and i can see Brad Pitt as Doom

movie is pretty much full of cameos including the cast of deadpool which makes sense since its the same director as DP2

and brad pitt did cameo in DP2 as well

jk.png

Back
Top Bottom